Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Estefania S.
I mean what else is there to say? This product has been in the market for such a long time and it’s a staple in the teeth whitening world for a reason. You will definitely see results instantly. The strips may be harder forPeople with sensitive teeth but I would recommend just leaving it on for less time,
Kristen B.
Im a big time tea drinker, so my teeth were stained a little yellow but nothing too bad. I decided to give these a try not expecting results, but was pleasantly surprised at their efficacy after a few applications. The price is pretty steep but you do get 20 strips, so you can stash them for later use.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These strips seem to have been the most effective for me. My dental hygienist recommended this brand of a teeth whitening kit to me. Whenever I use them, I do notice that my teeth get whiter. You just have to continue using them and keep up with your teeth to get the right shade your looking for!
Abby R.
These are easily the best white strips on the market. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Using in combination with 3D White toothpaste and mouthwash guarantees for a brighter smile in no time. The only white strips I’ll buy, even after trying the light whitening systems and trays
Rea N.
Easy to follow directions, really easy to apply. It’s great that it comes with strips for both bottom and top teeth. You barely notice the strips are in your mouth while you’re waiting. Definitely a lot easier than whitening trays. Doesn’t have an unpleasant taste either compared to trays.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
i love this product! i’ve heard some people say they don’t work for them but that’s just because you’re not going to see much progress if you’re only using it intermittently and not every day. i only gave it 4 stars because of how high the price tag is but otherwise would recommend!
Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
I used this when I got married, or rather, before I got married and everyone couldn't believe how white my teeth were.  Never regret taking the time to do this.  It was so worth it.  In fact, I need to buy some soon and doing it again, freshen up my pearly whites!
Alli P.
Statesboro, GA
These are relatively expensive for how many you get, but so do continue to repurchase this item. I see results pretty instantly and space out their uses so it lasts a good bit. Only complaint is that they are uncountable to wear after about 10 minutes because they slide around.
Jamie A.
Jessup
I used to use these all the time. At least every 6 months all through my early 20’s. I was a smoker and I didn’t want it to show. My teeth were brilliantly white. The older I got the less my teeth could tolerate them. I can’t use more then 3 applications without my teeth aching anymore.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing Amazing Amazing ! This was the first whitening system I’ve ever used. I started using this in high school . I used this for about 1 week straight, Morning and night. I saw a great difference in my teeth. Before the whitening strips my teeth were already white because I’m blessed with good teeth genes but after I did the strips I remember getting so many compliments about my teeth. People were confused on how my teeth became even whiter than they were before. I then would beg my mom to buy me these about once a year or so to keep up with my teeth until I went to college. I still use these to this day! It’s amazing.