BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments
𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫.
Vancouver, BC
This is the only whiten strips I’ve tried and while effective, make sure you place them in your teeth for only the times stated on the box. I found that leaving them in longer will make your teeth very sensitive!!
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
Omg I love these white strips! I noticed my teeth were getting white the third time I used them ! They were a bit pricey to me but soooo worth it ! I ran out but do plan on getting some soon ! They are so easy to apply too!
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
These whitening strips definitely do work. Howver, you have to consistently use them every day or however often it tells you, and you won’t achieve results too quickly. Being patient and consistent is a must.
Cherhon D.
South Holland , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE Crest and all of their products. Their whiteners are no exception. They do the job of an out home whitner. So don't expect it to be Hollywood quality strips. They work well and get the job done. Will always purchase their products.
Allison M.
Plymouth
i love love love these whitening strips! they don’t slip around on my teeth while wearing them. they don’t taste bad, and i can definitely see a noticeable difference between before i put them on and after!!!
Billie S.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this my teeth would be lost with out it it you don’t have to pay lots to have beautiful white teeth ppl pay lots of money for I highly recommend Iv used this item more them one time definitely satisfied
Melissa H.
These work wonderfully. I have sensitive teeth so I do not use it everyday. I use it every other day until the box is gone and it keeps my teeth White for more than a year before I have to buy a new package.
Stephanie B.
They are a little pricey but they get the job done the only reason I would give them a three is because I feel like after you stop using it your teeth go back to yellow just as quickly as they turned white
Holli K.
Turlock, CA
The price is way too high! I literally noticed NO difference! Cheaper options have done way more for me so if you’re thinking about getting these, DON’T! Go for the cheaper option they work way better!
brittany t.
Pittsburgh, PA
These white strips definitely get the job done. You have to be consistent with them and follow the instructions but it’s not too difficult. It also doesn’t leave behind a gross taste on your teeth