Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Jacquelyn W.
Crest is THE BEST at home whitening kit in my opinion! I whiten once a year and. Always getting complements and questions on how my teeth are so white! Crest!
Kelly R.
High Bridge
I saw great results while using this product the only thing that I did not like about this was that my teeth became extremely sensitive after using for 3 days.
Francine S.
West Palm Beach
I'm telling you guys I use to hate smiling cause I was scared for people to see my yellow teeth I just started using this I've seen a huge difference already
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
These will definitely get your teeth whiter my only complaint is the teeth sensitivity. It's to be expected but it seems to happen very quickly with these.
Amber M.
Pompano Beach, FL
These strips are life savors I also use the toothpaste from this line and it's supper effective ! My teeth have been super white because of this product !
shelby d.
ozark
Works amazingly and truly gives the professional whitening appearance! It does give a bit of sensitivity immediately afterwards but that is to be expected
Ashley F.
New York
The white strips are the most consistent product I have found that whitens my teeth. Sometimes the bottom strip comes loose, but still gets the job done.
Sarah B.
This does the job but does leave my normally not sensitive teeth very sensitive. I use it whenever whenever I feel like my teeth need a little whitening.
Dayna H.
Merrillville, IN
I used these before I got married. My teeth were sparkly white just like I wanted them. Did leave my teeth sentive but I knew that was going to happen.
Olivia I.
These are my GO TO for teeth whitening. I have sensitive gums and this does not bother them at all. I am always into trying new products from this line