Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Samantha R.
Harrison
I have only used a couple of time. I was not disappointed with the results. After removing the strips it left a gross feeling on my teeth but nothing a toothbrush couldn’t fix.
Seayang L.
Anchorage
This product was really great! It really helps me a lot with whiting my teeth. If you use it every day for 5 min every day for one week, and u already notice the difference.
Kate B.
Lakewood CO
I purchased these before my wedding a few months ago and was very impressed with how crest improved the formula from the last time I used these white strips years ago!
sam g.
San Antonio
this product is my all time favorite!! it works so good you see the difference right away i net my expectations and i would definitely recommend this to everyone
Alexa G.
This is one of the only products that doesn’t make my teeth sensitive after whitening them. I’ve tried the generic drug store brand but they always hurt my teeth
Caitlin M.
Fultonville , NY
These are amazing! They’re a little pricey but you can find them discounted at amazon. They work great and leave my teeth sooo white! The box lasts a really long time too
Sarah 🌻.
Williamsport, PA
Kind of pricey for not much of a difference. Left a bit of a film on teeth but over time the best out of the white strips available at drug stores
Andrea R.
Boise
This is my go to whitening strip. They are super easy to apply and work well. My teeth do get sensitive if I use more than once a week.
Angela V.
Loved using these throughout high school for dance performances. I noticed a slight difference, and these are great for traveling
Christina [.
Bedford
These work so great! Sometimes the trays aren’t fantastic so that’s a con but other times it’s so awesome even if it does burn!