BY CREST #2 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
I love how white these strips make my teeth, but whenever I’ve used them in the past my teeth have become very sensitive! I’ve even tried using the “sensitive” version but they still bother me.
Beth
Palmyra, PA
My teeth have never been whiter but they also have never hurt so much. Only use these products every couple of months to avoid painfully sensitive teeth afterward.
Marisa L.
These strips are pretty amazing . They definitely work well! However they do make your teeth extremely sensitive. I would recommend. But I also would recommend using them les frequently that directed to.
Jennifer M.
I used these strips every day for three months and my teeth were a bright white color. I had to stop using them once I had become pregnant. I'm about to start using them again and hope my teeth turn the same white they were before.
Kayla H.
Naples
These do a wonderful job whitening in just one or two uses, but unfortunately they make my teeth hurt. I touched it outfit my wedding but can’t do these regularly because they’re too harsh.
Ashley R.
Bondsville, MA
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE TEETH. My want for white teeth weighs out the pain of having them be super sensitive, but I don’t care. It can be quite painful though if used everyday.
Linda K.
West Chester, PA
I thought it was impressive that after I used this product, my dental hygienist kept commenting on how white she thought my teeth were when I was at the dentist for a routine cleaning.
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
Crest white strips are amazing! I have used them several times and so has my mom. They work very well and if you used them once every 6 months you’ll be able to keep consistent white teeth.
Kristi M.
Detroit, MI
Buy these at your local box store, i personally buy these at sams club because they are significantly cheaper! I am obsessed with these and they make your teeth super white and shiny!
Bobby J.
Huntington
White strips are the only things that work for me. They aren’t messy and they adhere to your teeth better than anything else. I think anything with LED is just a gimmick and not necessary. My only issue (and it’s mine) is remembering and commuting to do them!