Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Belinda G.
San Antonio, TX
The only reason this only get 3/5 stars is because the way the product is just adhesive strips that really don’t stick or stay on your teeth unless you hold them in place, if not they will move on you. Secondly after using this product the is takes about a shade of your tooth color down so it’s not a drastic change but it does work, not white but definitely tones the stain down.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
My go to product! You have to get used to the feeling on your teeth but oh my goodness I used these when meeting my boyfriend at the time family for thanksgiving I had to wear them for two hours but when I took them off I was SHOCKED at how white my teeth were I have repurchased them but they last a while! Crest 3D Whitening White Strips with Advanced Seal Vivid
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Crest White Strips is a good product, but its not the best out there. It’s the best of the whitening strips, but not the best in the teeth whitening industry. I used them off and on for a about a month, I just always go annoyed that they didn’t stay on my teeth and that they would make my gums very sensitive. Overall good product if you have non-sensitive teeth.
Luana M.
I tried this at home a couple of times, and I didn’t see any difference. The strips would fall off and my gums were very sensitive the next day. I have been using a professional whitening kit from my dentist and I can see the difference and my gums are not sore the next day. It’s not worth the price, it’s better to save up and use a professional kit
Angela B.
Sedro-Woolley
Leave teeth painfully sensetive, with subpar whitening.
Strips don't fit well into gaps of people that don't have perfectly straight teeth.
Not worth the price in my opinion, as your teeth will be barely whiter, will hurt, and will stain easier as it removes enamel from your teeth.
Better to pay more at the dentist and have it done right.
Macey C.
I love these white strips. I was going to give it four stars because of how sensitive my teeth get but that just comes with using at home whitening strips. These make my teeth so noticeably white everyone always compliment how white my teeth are. Love these. !
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
I love whitening my teeth! Especially in winters months when I get really pale I feel like my teeth look so yellow! And I wouldn’t even say that I have super sensitive teeth. But after using just one strip, one time my teeth were hurting sooo bad! I couldn’t hardly eat anything, I couldn’t drink anything. They deff work and will deff make your teeth whiter but I haven’t used them since specifically bc of how painful it was on my teeth. I’m not sure if they have a version for sensitive teeth that is less harsh but if they don’t, they should! Plus I feel like the price is waaaay too high! Maybe worth $20, $25-$30. But I think $40+ is a little high.
Hailey S.
San Francisco
I’ve used this brand of white strips for years and they’ve really come a long way. These new ones grip to your teeth so the product actually stays applied rather than you swallowing it. They don’t make my teeth sensitive but always pearly white. I get tons of compliments on how white my teeth are and it’s all thanks to these!
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love using these for a quick whitening before an important meeting or an event. It doesn’t work as well as professional whitening (duh) but it gets the job done.

DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR MORE THAN THE ADVISED TIME. I accidentally took a nap with them on and couldn’t eat or drink most things because my teeth were so sensitive.
Shelby S.
Watertown, NY
I actually just bought some of these a week ago and have noticed a huge difference. My teeth have always had a yellow to them and i am someone who brushes my teeth on the daily and they still look yellow. Since getting these they look a lot whiter and it makes me so happy. I actually feel comfortable smiling in pictures now