Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Allie M.
Alliance
This is a great way to whiten your teeth at home! I enjoy using these while I do the rest of my routine-whether that's in the morning or at night, I enjoy popping these on and seeing my teeth whitening with little effort!
Carissa P.
Mcdonough, GA
They did alright. Made my teeth pretty sensitive. Didn't notice dramatic results. Would probably purchase a more expensive version to get more desired results. I used once a day for a little over two weeks, it was easy application and didn't hinder my day at all.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!! I used to use one of these once a week overnight and then rinse my mouth the next morning. Everyone and their mothers were asking why my teeth are so abnormally white and told me i was blinding them!!! Omg!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫.
Vancouver, BC
This is the only whiten strips I’ve tried and while effective, make sure you place them in your teeth for only the times stated on the box. I found that leaving them in longer will make your teeth very sensitive!!
Samantha C.
York, PA
I'm obsessed with having white teeth. I purchased this product thinking it would work within using one pack and I didn't see the results I wanted. It's too expensive for me to not work as quickly as I'd like it to.
Egbe K.
West Monroe, LA
They work amazing, I would recommend them simply because I got the job done, but they did make my sensitive teeth ache a little bit. But overall I would recommend this because it did whiten my teeth significantly
Ally S.
These are really nice. They fit well and have a strong adhesive. They only take about 30 minutes a day to do the job but it does take a couple of weeks to notice any change. Would recommend trying them for a cheaper easy whitening trick.
Kris W.
Newmarket
These are an effective way to whiten teeth. However I give them 4 stars due to the fact that they make my teeth really sensitive. I have to space out how often I use them otherwise my teeth just can’t handle it.
Emily C.
Keeps ur teeth white as can be! I went from off white teeth to pearly white in about a month! The difference is amazing and I always get complimented on my smile! One thing is that it may cause some sensitivity.