Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Macey C.Whitestrips Profesnl Whtng Sys Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects, 20 Treatments uploaded by Diana R.

BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Get professional level whitening with Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. Theyremove 14 years of teeth stains for a brilliantly whiter smile. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are like an eraser for your teeth. You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days. Their no slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results without the professional price tag. see more...

Ivy T.
These are amazing!!!! They really whiten teeth and taste good too.😂 these stay on more or less and work quite well. I can always tell a difference when I use these.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
Super effective and easy to use! Way better than dealing with messy gels, or awkward mouth guards. This is something so easy I can even get my boyfriend to use it!
Katie S.
Arlington
I’ve always had luck with Crest White Strips. The process is quick - just 30 minutes and the strips stay nicely in place. I have tried professional strength whitening gels in trays, but I found the gel oozed out and irritated my gums too much. These are easy and cost effective.
meganvaudt v.
Oak Park
I LOVE this brand! I drink a lot of coffee during the day and that stains my teeth! I use crest white strips every three months and my teeth stay incredibly white.
Crystal F.
I’ve tried different brands of whitening strips and these by far are still my go to. They don’t make my teeth feel sensitive after I whiten them. You can see a difference in the color of my teeth before and after. Easy to use! They are pricey but I think they are worth it!
Leigha B.
These seem to work pretty well so far, have used half a box and noticed a bit of a difference. However did leave some sensitivity and had to take a break from using
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
I used these religiously for a while. They work great if you’re consistent and follow the directions. But I do not recommend it to those who have sensitive gums or teeth. If you leave this product on for too long your mouth with be in pain. But follow the directions and before you know it your teeth are whiter! I have some in my bathroom cabinet as I type this!
Jennifer Z.
Oxford
Crest Whitestrips are the best and actually work. This product can be on the pricey side but it is well worth it because you get results. They can definitely whiten yellow teeth or brighten teeth. I love how easy they are to use and would definitely recommend.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
Works great! You see a difference after the first use! The strips fit perfect on your teeth, although it does take some time to sit on your teeth while the whitening process is taking place. I would recommend this to family and friends and  will continue to buy.
Caroline R.
River Edge, NJ
I swear by these! They really work and make my teeth super white! I used them for a week straight before a wedding I was in and I swear my teeth were glowing! I know that they aren’t great for sensitive teeth and can sometimes be irritating but overall I don’t have any problems with them