BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile. You love being in the know, discovering the latest and greatest beauty treatments for your skin and hair before anyone else does. But what about your smile? Turn it up to mega-watt with this beauty “must have”, Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit. Experience our whitest white, as well as $500 professional treatment*, but one that you use to whiten teeth at home.*vs. laser. see more...

• My question about this product is how easy is the application pro...1 Answers
  • Does this product really whiten teeth? I mean snow white?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these and have a problem with your gums burn...1 Answers
Whitestrip 3D White Luxw Crest 3D White Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit - Teeth Whitening Kit 17 Treatments
Buy on Amazon
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
The crest white strips product are my go to item . I drink tons of coffee and people always compliment my teeth how white they are and think I get them proffesionally done.However,I do them at home alone with crest white strips or any. Crest whitening product. Ust look at my teeth. You tell me. Would you rather spend less money on a great crest product product. And do it at home? Or spend a couple hundred at the dentist to get them whitening? I go for Crest whitening Products. Every time. You should too.
Amanda M.
Vancouver, WA
I love these whitening strips! I use them all the time and have seen large improvements in the whiteness of my teeth! It’s definitely the best brand that i have used. The only con is it does make my teeth sensitive & hurts my bottom front teeth due to my permanent retainer. Recommend for anyone trying to whiten teeth in less than a month!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I was impressed with the whitening capabilities of these white strips, I didn’t think they’d last. But they are just too rough on my sensitive teeth I can no longer use them. They make my teeth hurt to the touch. A gust of wind could go by & if my mouth is open my teeth hurt from it lol. They need to make them less harsh!
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I would recommend these to anyone. I have sensitive teeth because of how many antibiotics i took as a child and these don’t bother me at all. You can get these at Target, Walmart, Giant. They make my smile bright regardless of how pale i am!
Sarah W.
The best for at Home whitening. Easy to do yourself, no messy application process. Instant results that you can track day to day easily and people will start noticing instantly. Pricey but worth it because the results last a long time.
Alicia S.
Elgin, IL
I used these to whiten my teeth for my wedding and they worked great! I saw a noticeable difference after just the first few uses. I had a great white smile once my wedding day cake thanks to these! I would definitely buy again
Abby P.
Hanover
Yes!!! The other to my top two crest whitening strips! These are wonderful. Years of stains on my teeth and I cant even explain what a wonderful job its done of removing them in such a short amount of time! Wonderful!
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
These are my very favorite white strips I tell everyone about it it was everything I wanted in a whitening product very noticeable Change after just a week of use I recommend it to everyone and buy it again and again
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
These white strips are awesome they work right away and the effects are long lasting. I bought them at Target and am a repeat user. I use these about once a year if I have a big event. I will definitely buy again!
Katelyn H.
Terre Haute
I could really notice a difference when I use these. My teeth are a little sensitive so that’s my only drawback, but I recommend anyone wanting a quick fix. It is pretty affordable as well! I pick this up at CVS.
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
Does this product really whiten teeth? I mean snow white?
Caitlin E.
Leesburg, GA
Does anyone else use these and have a problem with your gums burning afterwards?
Cassandra Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
My question about this product is how easy is the application process? and how long before you start seeing results?