BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile. You love being in the know, discovering the latest and greatest beauty treatments for your skin and hair before anyone else does. But what about your smile? Turn it up to mega-watt with your newest beauty “must have”, Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit. Experience our whitest white, as well as $500 professional treatment*, but one that you use to whiten teeth at home.*vs. laser. see more...

Whitestrip 3D White Luxe Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit - Teeth Whitening Kit 14 Treatments
Buy on Amazon
Brianna t.
Eglin AFB, FL
I’m embarrassed to even post the before pictures. This is the first time I’ve used these and I also use the mouth wash and tooth paste and you guys I’ve never been so confident in my smile in my life. I will continue to use these! I can’t recommend these enough. An hour every day can transform your smile too. Don’t hesitate! These are a steal! Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips
Lexie S.
Franklin, TN
This so whiten your teeth, but I would recommend the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Brilliance Professional Effects ones more!! These are way cheaper than the “professional effects” ones, but trust me, you get your money worth. If you’re in need of a quick fix definitely use these! Don’t keep them on super long, or your teeth will hurt and be super sensitive. Love them! Will always use this brand to whiten my teeth.
Kiana K.
Bloomington
I have used Crest 3D whitening strips for years, 9 to be exact! They work fantastic for stains, yellowing and any day to day touch up you may need. They give you 14 days worth, I personally used them every day for 14 days the very first time I purchased them. After those were up, I bought another box that lasted me months! I only needed to use one every couple of weeks. They leave my teeth glistening white and I’m always getting compliments about them. Do not overuse as they will make your teeth sensitive. Definitely consult with a dentist or purchase the sensitivity kind if usage becomes uncomfortable.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia , CA
I’ve use almost 3 box of these. I can definitely see a change and whiter teeth. I would recommend it better then getting you teeth whitened by a professional because you won’t be able to eat many foods, but with these whiting stripes you can eat anything. I do use them every other day because it does cause sensitivity towards your teeth that can be really painful so do not use every day.
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I LOVE using  Whitestrip 3d White Crest 3D White WhiteStrips Luxe SupremeFlexFit 14CT for that extra glow! They really help me get over the top, when brushing alone just isn't cutting it. The results are very long lasting (I only find it necesary to use about twice a year with regular oral care habits in place) and you will see a difference after the VERY first use! I like to keep my teeth pretty white constantly, if possible and I find that sometimes, I didn't realize that they were fading til I start the treatment again. I cannot say enough good things about this product!
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love these they make your teeth super bright after only one use. Are usually use them once a week as to not put too many chemicals on my teeth the only thing I would say I dislike about this product is that it feels almost like they can move around on your teeth which is a little inconvenient for the amount of time you have to leave them on.
Yoliie W.
El Monte, CA
These are the best whitening strips out there !! However they do leave your teeth sensitive tho but there is no teeth whitener out there that does not 🙁🙁🙁 I use these once every two weeks and I find that it my teeth are not as sensitive if I do they if you use them everyday your teeth will be SUPER sensitive
Jensyn G.
St Petersburg, FL
Crest has the best at-home whitening kits- by far! I have been using them on a monthly basis for years and they do a great job of maintaining a bright white smile! They do cause some sensitivity with prolonged use... but so does any other whitening regimen. A great buy and totally worth it!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I was recommended this product by my hygienist to use, so I decided to give it a try! At times, they do leave your teeth a little sensitive. But if you continue to keep up with your teeth and brush them and use the strips, you’ll see a difference in the shade of your teeth.
Paige W.
Ballston Lake, NY
I really liked this product. It whitened my teeth a few shades within two weeks! After a month or so though, it did begin to create white spots on my teeth. They are very lightweight and easy to use. I do recommend this product if you’re okay with spending a pricey amount.
Vero R.
it is really work? how long i should try the whitestrips ?
Valentina C.
Hi! I would like to know how much time after first use you can see results as well as i would like to know if it is agressive for teeth
Mary C.
Hiram, GA
I already have sensative teeth. Will this make them more sensative than they already are
Mallory B.
This is a silly question, but is the taste offensive at all? Is the process comfortable and fun?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I wanna try these so bad but they are very expensive. Do they really make teeth noticeably whiter?