BY CREST #79 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. They whiten as well as a $500 professional laser treatment to give you a megawatt smile. These Whitestrips bring the power of professional whitening to your home so you can get a brilliant smile quickly and easily. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. see more...

• I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it ...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Gadsden, AL
I love this product! It really works after about a weeks use! I was using it every few days and I think it’s the best I’ve tried so far. Very effective.
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

Christine C.
Manchester
My boyfriend and I are just finishing up our first full term usage with these white strips and we have seen great results within the first few days. They work well and stay on pretty good. Only thing we noticed is it does temporarily make your teeth and parts of your gums sensitive. It other than that they work great. They are pricey but work very well.
Jordan L.
Had been using these for about a month before my dentist appointment and the hygienist commented on how white my teeth were!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
These are my favourite and I love it, very beautiful and perfect whitening that is why I buy it every every time I need , best of the best I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Sheila K.
Vancouver, BC
I use this product once or twice a year. I love how it takes away all the stains on my teeth from every day build up.
Marissa E.
Louisville, KY
Crest white strips are amazing! I usually dread using them, but the new no slip application has removed that anxiety. They definitely help brighten my smile.
Allison V.
Johnson City, TN
Best brand of whitening strips I’ve ever tried they flex and fit to your mouth, and aren’t so big that they stick out of your mouth or make you drool uncontrollably. Don’t taste like bleach, you can barely tell they’re in!
Melissa H.
I love these. I have sensitive teeth and use them every other day instead of every day like the Box recommends. They will keep your teeth white for over a year before you have to buy another package
Marcela R.
I saw a big difference the very first time, it's very eazy to apply leave it for a couple of minutes and you rinse.
Stephanie L.
I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it damages you strength of your teeth..?