BY CREST #79 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. They whiten as well as a $500 professional laser treatment to give you a megawatt smile. These Whitestrips bring the power of professional whitening to your home so you can get a brilliant smile quickly and easily. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. see more...

• I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it ...1 Answers
Racheal A.
Villa Rica, GA
I worry about this product damaging my teeth long term but for a quick whitening for an event this works. If you have discoloration it can emphasize it.
Marissa E.
Louisville, KY
Crest white strips are amazing! I usually dread using them, but the new no slip application has removed that anxiety. They definitely help brighten my smile.
Courtney H.
Gadsden, AL
I love this product! It really works after about a weeks use! I was using it every few days and I think it’s the best I’ve tried so far. Very effective.
K E.
Maybe it will work eventually but I've used half the box now and not much difference. Plus it makes my teeth hurt really bad for about 2 days afterwards.
Jordan L.
Had been using these for about a month before my dentist appointment and the hygienist commented on how white my teeth were!
Taylor R.
Monument, NM
I love how these make my teeth feel extra clean and leave my smile whiter. I use them weekly
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
These are my favourite and I love it, very beautiful and perfect whitening that is why I buy it every every time I need , best of the best I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Lucy V.
Victoria BC
These work very well at whitening however they make your teeth so sensitive so I have to be careful not to use them so often. I bought mine at shoppers drugmart, a little pricey.
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Stephanie L.
I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it damages you strength of your teeth..?