BY CREST #79 in Teeth Whiteners

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. They whiten as well as a $500 professional laser treatment to give you a megawatt smile. These Whitestrips bring the power of professional whitening to your home so you can get a brilliant smile quickly and easily. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. see more...

• I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it ...1 Answers
Christine C.
Manchester
My boyfriend and I are just finishing up our first full term usage with these white strips and we have seen great results within the first few days. They work well and stay on pretty good. Only thing we noticed is it does temporarily make your teeth and parts of your gums sensitive. It other than that they work great. They are pricey but work very well.
Allison V.
Johnson City, TN
Best brand of whitening strips I’ve ever tried they flex and fit to your mouth, and aren’t so big that they stick out of your mouth or make you drool uncontrollably. Don’t taste like bleach, you can barely tell they’re in!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
The first time I used these, my teeth were glowing white! But fast forward a few years; used them again and I didn’t get the best results. I don’t know if it’s the many years of stains and it was too hard to lift. But I’d like to think my teeth aren’t that yellow LOL overall pretty good product
Emily K.
These are so addicting, so I have to be careful not to use them too often. The only thing I don’t like about them is that they are kind slimy/can slide off your teeth.
Melissa H.
I love these. I have sensitive teeth and use them every other day instead of every day like the Box recommends. They will keep your teeth white for over a year before you have to buy another package
Angela F.
I really liked these white strips the few times that I have tried them. I definitely saw a difference and I feel like if I used them more regularly than others would notice a change as well. They are a bit pricey, but worth it.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Work well, can only use them a couple days in a row or my teeth get really sensitive (I keep a tube of Sensodyne on hand for that). I’ve gotten some good results from it.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like these white strips. They are easy to use, stick very well onto your teeth but the taste is not pleasant and after a while my teeth can get sensitive. They are expensive so I don't buy them often. I really like the 30 minute ones, quick and easy and every now and then I use the 1 hour one.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
They do help whitening teeth but u feel that the strips aren't good for sensitive teeth nor gums I did notice a difference in color but found my teeth feeling more sensitive to cold things like drinks and ice cream Crest Noticeably White Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit - 20 Strips
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I've used these in the past and they worked well for me, I saw a difference in like 2 weeks. They are affordable and get the job done I would recommend to anyone
Stephanie L.
I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it damages you strength of your teeth..?