BY CREST

Unleash a brilliantly dimensional smile with Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips. They whiten as well as a $500 professional laser treatment to give you a megawatt smile. These Whitestrips bring the power of professional whitening to your home so you can get a brilliant smile quickly and easily. Our exclusive FlexFit technology allows these strips to stretch, covering 30% more of your smile* *vs. a non-flexing strip. see more...

• I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it ...1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like these white strips. They are easy to use, stick very well onto your teeth but the taste is not pleasant and after a while my teeth can get sensitive. They are expensive so I don't buy them often. I really like the 30 minute ones, quick and easy and every now and then I use the 1 hour one.
Magda V.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
They do help whitening teeth but u feel that the strips aren't good for sensitive teeth nor gums I did notice a difference in color but found my teeth feeling more sensitive to cold things like drinks and ice cream Crest Noticeably White Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit - 20 Strips
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I've used these in the past and they worked well for me, I saw a difference in like 2 weeks. They are affordable and get the job done I would recommend to anyone
K E.
K E.
Maybe it will work eventually but I've used half the box now and not much difference. Plus it makes my teeth hurt really bad for about 2 days afterwards.
sara s.
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I have always want to try this but afraid ... I don't know if it damages you strength of your teeth..?