Skin CareFacial SkincareSK-II
Whitening Source Skin Brightener

Whitening Source Skin Brightener

by SK-II

Shop SK-II Whitening Source Skin Brightener Face Treatment at Bluemercury. This moisturizer revives dull, rough, tired-looking skin leaving it smoother, clearer and more translucent.

How to proceed payment
Does anyone know any reputable places to get this in the US? I bought this in Tokyo and SK-II says it's a Japan-only product, so it's not sold in the US. Help!
Start your review of Whitening Source Skin Brightener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The Best derma Moisturiser for those having sensitive skin. Very hydrating and gentle on the skin. Use it daily to keep my skin hydrated.in reviews
Shivani P.
Centreville, VA
Whitening Source Skin Brightener uploaded by Shivani P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a close up of how my skin looks using this product for a couple of months! My skin has never looked and felt so amazing and smooth and although this was a pricey product it was so worth it because I feel like I don’t need to wear makeup! Go buy!!
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
I truly wanted to love this product. I have enjoyed several items from this brand. To be completely honest I did not notice w bit of difference after using for 30 days. Maybe my own issue but I did not enjoy this specific item.
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
This is a great moisturizer with the main antioxidant being niacinamide. Silicone based that smooth evenly, hydrate and balance out my oily skin. And this is the only moisturizer that do not break me out. Finally I found my HG moisturizer. as for the whitening, brightening effect, you can't really expect much with niacinamide and a tiny amount of vitamin c. The most you get is a more radiant and even complexion.
Jade H.
Williston, FL
Very gentle niacinamide based cream that is so light and creamy it feels too light to be effective. You won't even notice it on your face. But it IS effective. Whitening Source Skin Brightener improved my hyper-pigmentation and uneven skintone within the first month of use. I would definitely buy it again.
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
SK11 is phenomenal! My skin looks like glass after using this brightener. I really like how effective the product is and also how fast it absorbs. It seems to play well with other brands serums that I use
LAURA  .
Houma, LA
Love it love it love!!!! One of the best whitening creams i ever used!!! Feels good on your skin, has fast absorbency level, doesn’t leave marks!
Sabrina B.
Chesterfield, MO
Those helped make my skin look wonderful. It had a nice glow to it. I would use it again
Bassma A.
Arlington
We got items that got a difference to my complexion. The problem is that it is expensive
Amy T.
fayettevile
it’s lightweight and brighten up my skin i love this product a lot you don’t even know
ELIZABETH M.
Morro Bay, CA
Muy buena calidad,brillo y luminosidad,muy natural,encantada y muy contenta,mi piel brilla y se ve natural a pesar de mi edad 55,yo la recomiendo 100%