Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Katherine U.Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Fernando D.

BY CREST

Get the Freshness of Scope in a Toothpaste. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest regular toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. This toothpaste helps kill millions of bad breath bacteria*, leaving your breath feeling refreshed. Regular brushing helps fight cavities and tartar build-up and strengthens enamel. Plus, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope gently removes surface stains to help whiten your teeth., *in laboratory tests see more...

May T.
New brunswick, NJ
I noticed straight away that when I'm brushing my teeth, and spit, numerous little greenish globs of the paste/gel adhere to the wash basin. You actually have to use a sponge, or whatever your preference is, to thorughly clean the basin each time. And to top this off, little bits of the interior whatsis that forms the stripes break off. You can feel them before you spit - something hard that is neither paste nor gel, but turn out to be minute green curved pieces of plastic instead - five-sixteenths of an inch long . Four of them thus far.
Belle L.
California
I love this toothpaste. At the beginning, I didn't like it that much for some reasons... I really don't know why... Anyways, after I bought a sample tube and retried it, it has becomes my favorite now! It smells super fresh, and produces a lot of bubbles. My teeth are really clean after using it, so I'd definitely buy the big tube after I finish the small one I bought.
Lillyrose V.
Seminole, FL
This is a great toothpaste that is not overly minty. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and I have seen a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth since using this product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new tooth paste, especially if you want that minty clean feeling without that strong stinging minty flavor.
Shalise D.
This toothpaste is great! Not only does it taste great, but it also freshens my breath and keeps it fresh all day! Including Scope in the toothpaste helps to make it even fresher. I gave it four stars because it isn't quite as good as some of the others, such as the foaming toothpaste. However, it is still a great toothpaste.
Amy S.
My go-to toothpaste! This stuff is so great. I love that it leaves my mouth feeling so fresh for a long time after using, and the whitening makes me feel more confident with my smile. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this toothpaste helped make me more excited to smile!
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
Taste so good, whitens like a dream and is a great price. I am a repeat user and often buy it at Walmart for a good price. It is extremely effective. at whitening and freshening your breath. There are absolutely no cons and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
This toothpaste works so good! It leaves your mouth so fresh and minty. Some toothpastes leave your mouth smelling really bad but this is not the case. I recommend this product to everyone. It is very affordable and if your lucky enough you might even find sales.
Brittney S.
Belmont, NC
I have tried tons of Toothpaste brands before but
none of them compare to Crest. I always feel like my
mouth is super clean when using it. And this one I see
that my teeth are getting whiter as time goes on. I love
using Crest products and do stand behind it.
Nur A.
I did not like this toothpaste much. It did not whiten or clean my mouth like I was used to, I felt like my teeth weren't clean after use. I don't use it at all anymore. I had bought it at drugstores but I no longer do and do not plan to repurchase it again.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is painfully minty and leaves a gritty feeling after use. It works okay as a toothpaste but when there are other choices I don't use it. Another down side is that I get acne where ever this tooth paste touches. It's okay as a basic toothpaste