Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Angela D.Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Fernando D.Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Katherine U.

BY CREST #20 in Toothpaste

Get the Freshness of Scope in a Toothpaste. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest regular toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. This toothpaste helps kill millions of bad breath bacteria*, leaving your breath feeling refreshed. Regular brushing helps fight cavities and tartar build-up and strengthens enamel. Plus, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope gently removes surface stains to help whiten your teeth., *in laboratory tests see more...

valerie s.
Rio Hondo
I love this toothpaste mostly because of it's SUPER DUPER fresh taste! It's awesome as a three-in-one toothpaste. It leaves my breath extra fresh and it is my favor tasting toothpaste on the market. The scope leaves your breath smelling fresh for a long time, and it feels great on your teeth. I love any toothpaste that offers up a lot of things in one. This has mouthwash, cavity prevention, breath freshner and whitening all in one product, which is awesome! As for the whitening aspect I really never have had much success with seeing any results from brushing. My teeth aren't getting any whiter with the use of this toothpaste, but they aren't getting any yellower either. The one complaint I have about this kind of Crest toothpaste is that they don't offer the scope kind in a sensitive version! I may still be purchasing it regularly if they did. Overall, for me this worked best for keeping my breath fresh a long time more than anything else and that's why it stands out to me among other toothpastes.
Angela D.
I've been using this toothpaste for years (my mom bought a huge set and it's never ending) It's pretty good at brushing my teeth, and doesn't leave my teeth feeling slimy after using it. It doesn't have bad scent or taste either. I don't think it whitens my teeth like it claims, but I don't really care. I will continue using it until I don't have anymore, but who knows when that'll be.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tooth paste is one of my absolute favorites. It’s extremely effective in its claims. It says that it “blasts food odors & bad breath” all while whitening.

I have tried several toothpastes but this one is my favorite. It actually makes me feel like my teeth are nice and clean. I have a tendency to drink lots of sugary coffee drinks, but this makes it seem like I’m one of those people that don’t! My teeth never ache due to how much sugar I intake and I do believe that this toothpaste has something to do with it.

With drinking so much coffee comes the coffee breath. Or morning breath, actually. This tooth paste definitely makes me and my breath kissable again!

And the last claim it says is whitening. I think that this toothpaste definitely helped whiten my teeth a bit. I brush 3x a day and although it isn’t a completely drastic change in whiteness, I definitely think it is noticeable.

I would suggest this product to everyone!
Morgan F.
This toothpaste is always my go to because of its fresh, spearmint taste that makes brushing your teeth more enjoyable. Other toothpastes do not compare to the taste of this one. However, the fresh flavor is not long lasting and leaves your mouth within an hour. Overall, this toothpaste will clean your teeth and tastes great, but will not last very long.
Jessy C.
Courtney G.
Hoover
The flavor of this toothpaste is my favorite. It leaves my mouth feeling tingly clean. I purchase this at Walmart and am a repeat customer. This product meets my expectations and i am very satisfied overall. Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Outlast Mint Toothpaste, 50 mL
Aubrey B.
Collinsville Il
Enjoyed this toothpaste, especially with the Scope in it. My teeth began to whiten within 1-2 weeks of repeated use. I used it twice daily and my teeth began to become white and they felt better. My teeth weren’t as sensitive after using this product, due to me taking care of them better.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
This is the toothpaste I normally reach for when I’m at the store & in need of some new whitening & deep-cleaning toothpaste. It’s very effective & the whitening agent actually does work, plus it’s minty & fresh tasting, which always help to get rid of that morning breath!
Michelle M.
Scott Depot , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest is the only toothpaste I use. I like how it leaves my teeth feeling clean and polished. I purchase this whitening paste because it helps to pull stains from my teeth. I drink tea every day so I need all the help I can get. My grown sons use Crest whitening toothpaste also.
amanda h.
This is a good product. It whitens and freshens breathe. Your mouth is left feeling refreshed. There are other products out there that do this and also fight plaque and strengthen teeth that’s why I didn’t give it five stars although this is a great product.