Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Angela D.Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Fernando D.Whitening Plus Scope Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste, 170 mL uploaded by Katherine U.

BY CREST #32 in Toothpaste

Get the Freshness of Scope in a Toothpaste. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest regular toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. This toothpaste helps kill millions of bad breath bacteria*, leaving your breath feeling refreshed. Regular brushing helps fight cavities and tartar build-up and strengthens enamel. Plus, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope gently removes surface stains to help whiten your teeth., *in laboratory tests see more...

valerie s.
Rio Hondo
I love this toothpaste mostly because of it's SUPER DUPER fresh taste! It's awesome as a three-in-one toothpaste. It leaves my breath extra fresh and it is my favor tasting toothpaste on the market. The scope leaves your breath smelling fresh for a long time, and it feels great on your teeth. I love any toothpaste that offers up a lot of things in one. This has mouthwash, cavity prevention, breath freshner and whitening all in one product, which is awesome! As for the whitening aspect I really never have had much success with seeing any results from brushing. My teeth aren't getting any whiter with the use of this toothpaste, but they aren't getting any yellower either. The one complaint I have about this kind of Crest toothpaste is that they don't offer the scope kind in a sensitive version! I may still be purchasing it regularly if they did. Overall, for me this worked best for keeping my breath fresh a long time more than anything else and that's why it stands out to me among other toothpastes.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This tooth paste is one of my absolute favorites. It’s extremely effective in its claims. It says that it “blasts food odors & bad breath” all while whitening.

I have tried several toothpastes but this one is my favorite. It actually makes me feel like my teeth are nice and clean. I have a tendency to drink lots of sugary coffee drinks, but this makes it seem like I’m one of those people that don’t! My teeth never ache due to how much sugar I intake and I do believe that this toothpaste has something to do with it.

With drinking so much coffee comes the coffee breath. Or morning breath, actually. This tooth paste definitely makes me and my breath kissable again!

And the last claim it says is whitening. I think that this toothpaste definitely helped whiten my teeth a bit. I brush 3x a day and although it isn’t a completely drastic change in whiteness, I definitely think it is noticeable.

I would suggest this product to everyone!
Morgan F.
This toothpaste is always my go to because of its fresh, spearmint taste that makes brushing your teeth more enjoyable. Other toothpastes do not compare to the taste of this one. However, the fresh flavor is not long lasting and leaves your mouth within an hour. Overall, this toothpaste will clean your teeth and tastes great, but will not last very long.
Kiarra D.
Sinking Spring
This is one the toothpaste products I use a lot. This toothpaste works quite well and does have an effect on the color of my teeth. It has gotten my teeth whiter. With this product, a lot of sales go on and coupons are able to use on the product. I have stocked up multiple times on this product and will continue to do so.
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
Enjoyed this toothpaste, especially with the Scope in it. My teeth began to whiten within 1-2 weeks of repeated use. I used it twice daily and my teeth began to become white and they felt better. My teeth weren’t as sensitive after using this product, due to me taking care of them better.
sammy n.
San diego, CA
This is the toothpaste I normally reach for when I’m at the store & in need of some new whitening & deep-cleaning toothpaste. It’s very effective & the whitening agent actually does work, plus it’s minty & fresh tasting, which always help to get rid of that morning breath!
Viktoria M.
I really enjoy this toothpaste. It makes my breath smell fresh, and has breath mints included in it to help. I don’t notice it whiting that much, but it does keep your breath smelling nice. I’ve used it for about 2 years now and really love it as my toothpaste.
amanda h.
This is a good product. It whitens and freshens breathe. Your mouth is left feeling refreshed. There are other products out there that do this and also fight plaque and strengthen teeth that’s why I didn’t give it five stars although this is a great product.
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Kimberly E.
Ironton, OH
This is my hubbys favorite toothpaste, but I feel like it doesn’t do much for his stinky breath. I do like the quality of it myself but I think the downfall is that compared to others the lasting fresh smell doesn’t last very long & it’s kinda pricey.