BY ORAL-B #2 in Toothbrushes

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Lauren P.
Bronx
These are fine toothbrushes but all of this fancy “technology” that drives up the price of them seems overrated to me. A toothbrush is a toothbrush and as long as it doesn’t lose its bristles in your mouth while you’re brushing, I don’t think you need to waste $$ on these toothbrushes that claim to brush your teeth better than the regular ones. If the regular ones are no good then why do brands like oral b still sell them?!
Kelsi B.
I’m really not sure what the difference is between all these different toothbrushes tbh... I use this kind (usually buy a big pack at Sam’s Club) and I like it. It’s not too firm to where it hurts to brush my gums but it feels like it really leaves my teeth clean. I’m not sure how much of that is the toothbrush & how much is the toothpaste though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Melissa S.
Really good toothbrush. Extremely easy to use, soft bristles, comfortable to place your fingers. I use this toothbrush always. It is also very affordable as you can get it from many drug stores and even at your dentist. Really recommend for an excellent clean to keep those pearly whites shiny!
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
My Mother originally purchased this toothbrush and recommended it to me. She ranted and raved about how great it is and how she thinks it makes her teeth whiter because of the way it's shaped. I've been using it for over a week and I too enjoy the toothbrush better than my regular Colgate one that I've been using for years
Sophie P.
This is a toothbrush. It is effective. Honestly all manual toothbrushes — unlike electric — are the same. Pick the cheapest adult one and you’ll be fine. Heck, you could probably brush your teeth with a kid toothbrush. It’s all about the physical “exfoliation” of the tooth.
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
I always use soft bristled toothbrushes because I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is perfect it. Not really sure about the “whitening” part, but I use whitening tooth paste so who knows which one is working. I recommend especially if you have sensitive gums.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This toothbrush is amazing and my dentist recommended it to me. I’m certainly glad he did because it gets the job done. I use my toothbrush 2-3 times a day. I am a repeat user and always will be. If your dentist hasn’t recommended it to you yet I sure am!
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Old faithful. I look forward to Christmas every year because a dozen or so come in my Christmas stocking. I use a toothbrush daily and hope you all do too! My parents purchased for me, most likely at Target. I mentioned in other reviews that I have sensitive teeth and gums so I particularly like that this type is soft.
Amanda G.
I find that nothing can compare to a manual toothbrush like this one. Works great, it lasts over 3 months, and the tongue scraper on the other side is a plus. I use it as recommended. Twice a day, sometimes 3. It makes my mouth feel super clean.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Me and my significant other just pair the toothpaste with the toothbrush without intention and since them we have not changed to another one love the softness that it is, at the same time how is cleans, it really meet more than we expect