Whitening Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 1 ct. SOFT uploaded by Maibeth B.Whitening Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 1 ct. SOFT uploaded by Gleimar R.

BY ORAL-B #1 in Toothbrushes

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Oral-B is my go-to toothbrush. I feel like they’re one of the most well made brushes on the market. They incorporate small and long, soft or hard bristles and ensure that the curve and reach is tailored uniquely for each persons mouth even though the product is marketed to the majority. I will continue buying Oral-B toothbrushes and I always have one on hand!
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I'e been using this toothbrush for almost 2 weeks (since my last dentist visit) and I absolutely love it! The bristles are soft, but not so soft that I feel my teeth aren' actually getting clean. Love that it' meant for scraping off surface plaque and whitening. Would definitely recommend.
sav R.
I enjoy this toothbrush as it does the job well and keeps my teeth clean. I usually use this toothbrush because it doesn’t make my gums bleed if I brush too hard. I use it at least twice a day if not more! After it’s dead (the bristles are done, I use it to clean my sink and other areas of my bathroom.
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I love this toothbrush! Most inexpensive toothbrushes feel cheap, but not this one! Cleans teeth very well, and is able to get off tough stains. It is a very sturdy, well made toothbrush, and the bristles are the perfect combination or hard & soft. Definitely recommend!
Lauren F.
Searcy
I've used these toothbrushes for years. They are what my dentist always gave me. I feel like I would rather have something with a smaller brush head and probably medium bristles. I do like the tongue scraper/brush on the back though. I would probably buy this again.
Kara n.
It cleans my teeth.. nothing special about a toothbrush. I think I found it at the dollar tree. I don’t know how a tooth brush can be “whitening”, this surely doesn’t make your teeth any whiter, it seems company’s just like to slap that on any mouth product
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
Perfect toothbrush and really does the job. I use this twice a day, and my gums never get raw. The bristles aren’t too hard, but they aren’t really soft either. It’s a good medium that always gets the job done. This is the only brush I currently will use.
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
My dentist gives me a new one of these every time I leave the office after a cleaning. They’re very gentle yet effective so they’re not going to leave you with your teeth bleeding and gums on fire but you can still feel it getting in between the teeth
Breanna N.
Jackson
This toothbrush gets the job done 100%. I have sensitive teeth and gums, and this toothbrush really accommodates to me and my oral health. I prefer this kind of toothbrush to electronic ones. I will always be satisfied with toothbrush and this brand.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This is the only toothbrush I purchase for myself. I love the way the toothbrush actually helps along with the toothpaste to whiten and polish your teeth. Makes your teeth literally squeaky clean and keeps your smile super white! Love this product.