Whitening Oral-B 3D White Radiant Whitening Toothbrush 1 ct. SOFT uploaded by Gleimar R.

BY ORAL-B #4 in Toothbrushes

A beautiful smile deserves the best treatment possible. That means whitening even in between teeth for a truly radiant smile. The Oral-B 3D White Radiant whitening toothbrush’s unique CrissCross Bristles are angled to whiten between teeth and lift out and sweep away plaque. The Power Tip Bristles’ extra length helps to clean those hard-to-reach places. Gentle enough for everyday use, the Soft Gum Massagers provide you with the comfortable clean you need to keep your smile feeling clean and looking radiant. see more...

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Oral-B is my go-to toothbrush. I feel like they’re one of the most well made brushes on the market. They incorporate small and long, soft or hard bristles and ensure that the curve and reach is tailored uniquely for each persons mouth even though the product is marketed to the majority. I will continue buying Oral-B toothbrushes and I always have one on hand!
Alex S.
I don’t understand why this is considered to be a “whitening” product. I have never seen any difference from using this. Overall it is a good toothbrush but I prefer to get mine free from my dentist. I bought this when on vacation and needed one. Not a bad investment but I didn’t really see anything special about it.
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
I’ve used this same type of toothbrush ever since my dentist gave it to me years and years ago. I repurchase the same one when it is time to throw the old one out. I don’t demand too much from a toothbrush as I’m not interested in any electric toothbrush and I think this one works great for me. Would recommend.
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I'e been using this toothbrush for almost 2 weeks (since my last dentist visit) and I absolutely love it! The bristles are soft, but not so soft that I feel my teeth aren' actually getting clean. Love that it' meant for scraping off surface plaque and whitening. Would definitely recommend.
sav R.
I enjoy this toothbrush as it does the job well and keeps my teeth clean. I usually use this toothbrush because it doesn’t make my gums bleed if I brush too hard. I use it at least twice a day if not more! After it’s dead (the bristles are done, I use it to clean my sink and other areas of my bathroom.
Shell R.
Taylorsville
This tooth brush is a bit on the pricey side at about $5.00 but your dealing with your teeth so it’s worth it! It was a bit painful because the rubber teeth in the brush are a bit to hard so I ended up suing a different brush i wouldn’t recommend this brush to people with sensitive gums
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I love this toothbrush! Most inexpensive toothbrushes feel cheap, but not this one! Cleans teeth very well, and is able to get off tough stains. It is a very sturdy, well made toothbrush, and the bristles are the perfect combination or hard & soft. Definitely recommend!
Mikayla A.
Edmond, OK
My dentist gives me a new one of these every time I leave the office after a cleaning. They’re very gentle yet effective so they’re not going to leave you with your teeth bleeding and gums on fire but you can still feel it getting in between the teeth
Whitney H.
Erwin
This is the only toothbrush I purchase for myself. I love the way the toothbrush actually helps along with the toothpaste to whiten and polish your teeth. Makes your teeth literally squeaky clean and keeps your smile super white! Love this product.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is a good toothbrush. It was soft on my gums but leaves my teeth clean. I use it twice a day. It was inexpensive, about 3 dollars. I got mine from rite aid. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a standard toothbrush.