Whitening Lightning Pen Super Booster Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Sabrina T.Whitening Lightning Pen Super Booster Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Jessica S.

BY WHITENING LIGHTNING PEN

Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Thus is what I use to whiten my pearly whites. The first time I used it was because I received it as a gift from my sister. I'm just amazed how fast it works!!! After a couple days, I noticed my teeth a couple shades whiter! Definitely a must try if you're looking to get pearly whites!
Regi W.
Regi W.
I like this whitening pen. I get results fast; within a couple of minutes! I got the whole Dial-A-Smile kit because of a code offered, and I like it! My teeth were three shades lighter with one 20 minute use.
Vy T.
Vy T.
San Jose, CA
I love how easy it is to use this product, the only downside is that it could get a bit messy around your mouth area. Otherwise, it does whitening my teeth really fast
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
Got this product at a discount because of a code offered. Retail was $99 I believe. Mine has 3 treatments in 1 box, used 1 treatment so far. It kind of burned a little because of my sensitivity but my teeth got 2 shades whiter in just 1 use. Pretty good for what I paid, I wouldn't say it would be worth the $99. Extremely messy though after the 20 minutes of holding the gel on your teeth.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I got this product with a Gerard Cosmetics bundle (included this pen, a lip gloss and a lipstick.) I have used professional trays before from my dentists and they had given me these really weird "zingers" as my dentist called them and was so painful I couldn't continue to use them and have been scared to try another whitening product- but this one has NO pain or discomfort or disgusting taste. Unlike my $300 professional whitening kit, this pen is easy to use and dries quickly. I haven't been using it long enough to notice a difference in color yet but I have taken a before picture and will update with a before and after picture after the pen is gone. So far totally worth the money I already feel like it's breaking up some stains.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Curious about how long it takes to see results for teeth whitening? I've used so many products by now and they don't work. I'm hoping this product actually gives results.