Whitening Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Clean Mint Toothpaste 6.2oz, Buy 2 Get 1 Free

BY CREST

Get Extra Whitening. Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste is enamel safe and is specially formulated to whiten by gently polishing away surface stains to help the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through. It helps fight cavities and tartar, and leaves your teeth feeling slick and smooth. Its Sugar Shield technology helps strengthen areas weakened by sugar†. Plus, Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste leaves your breath feeling refreshed. †Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects see more...

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Aberdeen, SD
I have been using this toothpaste for many years. I do believe it makes a big difference in how white my teeth stay. I am sure I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. It tastes good, and you don't have that weird taste in your mouth when you are done. I would recommend this product to others.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
This toothpaste has a really good flavor. There are other toothpastes that are better at whitening but this toothpaste really leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would purchase this if you want something to keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean for a while.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
My teeth have never been so white. I never thought I needed whitening products always just used regular tooth pate. Well now this is my everyday toothpaste and it works amazing. My teeth have never been so white and clean. Everyone should use this product.
Stacia H.
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
This toothpaste does leave teeth feeling clean but it leaves behind an unpleasant taste. Other toothpastes leave my teeth and breath feeling clean, not just my teeth. I would use this if nothing else was available, but it is not my preferred toothpaste.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I love the way it makes my teeth whiten and shiny after every use. It lasts longer than the other brands I've already used. I bought it at Walmart at a excellent price and I use it twice a day after meals. I'm really satisfied with this oral product.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the flavor of this toothpaste and how clean your teeth & mouth feel afterwards. This is by far one of my favorite Crest products. I would recommend this to anyone. You can always find awesome deals for Crest Pro Health at Target. Love it!
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Hiawassee, GA
To me toothpaste is toothpaste. I am a wine drinker and use a home whitening method to keep my teeth bright. I like the flavors for Crest, used it growing up so I just pull it from the shelf automatically. Of course, I look for sales!
Elena S.
Elena S.
AMAZING! My all time favorite toothpaste. I have been trying many other brands and keep coming to Crest, because it's best. It does a great job whitening the teeth! definitely give it a try. I hope, you won't be disappointed
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crest is a good tooth paste to use and it's really good for that minty fresh feeling afterwards. I use it all the time. When I used it for the first time I was really impressed and I'm glad I switched over.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
this toothpaste was okay noting great. i did not like the taste left in my mouth and i did not feel like it was actually cleaning my teeth. i have had better toothpaste than this one.