Whitening Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Clean Mint Toothpaste 6.2oz, Buy 2 Get 1 Free

BY CREST

Get Extra Whitening. Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste is enamel safe and is specially formulated to whiten by gently polishing away surface stains to help the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through. It helps fight cavities and tartar, and leaves your teeth feeling slick and smooth. Its Sugar Shield technology helps strengthen areas weakened by sugar†. Plus, Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste leaves your breath feeling refreshed. †Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects see more...

Krysteene M.
Mililani, HI
It didn’t give the effect that I wanted. I’ve used this for years thinking it’ll do its job but all it did was make my breath smell good but it didn’t make my teeth white. No I would not recommend this to anyone.
Aurora A.
I really love crest toothpaste. I believe it whiteness my teeth the most out of other products. I still use mouthwash but it is a whitening mouth wash by crest so with the toothpaste it is a 5 star rating.
Haley J.
Not as big of a fan of the whitening ones. I couldn’t tell a difference in the color of my teeth. I would rather get the original one because it leaves your mouth feeling way fresher! But I love this toothpaste!
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
Crest Complete is my husband's and myselfs favorite toothpaste. We buy the multi-pack mostly because I look for bargains. CVS usually has a deal on Crest toothpaste with coupons at least once a month.
Jamie S.
Taylorsville, UT
Clean mint is my favorite flavor, this toothpaste does a good job. Met my expectations. Bought this pack at Walmart, so very good value. It is effective at keeping my teeth white, and I would repurchase.
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
This toothpaste always leaves your mouth fresh and bright! It works well with an electronic toothbrush and Crest mouthwash! I work in the dental field and Crest is highly recommended in the office I work in because it the most beneficial. :-)
Vanessa K.
Cabazon, CA
I love Crest products it just so perfect for me. I feel like my mouth is truly getting cleaned with this product. Of course I'm not going to lie does not whiten my teeth like they say but it does keep my mouth nice and clean
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
My teeth have never been so white. I never thought I needed whitening products always just used regular tooth pate. Well now this is my everyday toothpaste and it works amazing. My teeth have never been so white and clean. Everyone should use this product.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the flavor of this toothpaste and how clean your teeth & mouth feel afterwards. This is by far one of my favorite Crest products. I would recommend this to anyone. You can always find awesome deals for Crest Pro Health at Target. Love it!
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I love the way it makes my teeth whiten and shiny after every use. It lasts longer than the other brands I've already used. I bought it at Walmart at a excellent price and I use it twice a day after meals. I'm really satisfied with this oral product.