Whitening Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Clean Mint Toothpaste 6.2oz, Buy 2 Get 1 Free

BY CREST

Get Extra Whitening. Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste is enamel safe and is specially formulated to whiten by gently polishing away surface stains to help the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through. It helps fight cavities and tartar, and leaves your teeth feeling slick and smooth. Its Sugar Shield technology helps strengthen areas weakened by sugar†. Plus, Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste leaves your breath feeling refreshed. †Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects see more...

Jessy C.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love crest tooth paste. I don’t notice a big difference in the whitening but my teeth always feel fresh and smooth. I alternate with my crest scope toothpaste but love me some crest and will purchase the whitening in the future.
Mimi G.
They really helped me with my white problems, They are so many brands of toothpaste but this is one of my favorites and It really works, the price is good and you can find this at every drugstore also the small packages is good
Aria S.
Love this toothpaste to keep teeth very white. It is a strong effect without irritating teeth, use it every day with no problems. It has been my go to for over two years and will be in the years to come. Must buy!
amy S.
I like the fresh mint taste of this toothpaste. I also think it does a nice job of keeping my teeth white despite the fact that I drink coffee, red wine and Diet Coke on a daily basis. I use this product at least twice a day to keep away stains, protect my teeth and for fresh breath!
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
It didn’t give the effect that I wanted. I’ve used this for years thinking it’ll do its job but all it did was make my breath smell good but it didn’t make my teeth white. No I would not recommend this to anyone.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
Crest Complete is my husband's and myselfs favorite toothpaste. We buy the multi-pack mostly because I look for bargains. CVS usually has a deal on Crest toothpaste with coupons at least once a month.
Kim V.
Kalispell
Definitely one of the better toothpaste on the market. I love the taste, and I love how it makes my teeth so white. The price is also very reasonable and the tube last a long time
Eleni C.
Only thing that makes my mouth and teeth chomps and jawlines clean Only thing that makes my mouth and teeth chomps and jawlines clean Only thing that makes my mouth and teeth chomps and jawlines cleanOnly thing that makes my mouth and teeth chomps and jawlines clean
Jamie S.
Taylorsville, UT
Clean mint is my favorite flavor, this toothpaste does a good job. Met my expectations. Bought this pack at Walmart, so very good value. It is effective at keeping my teeth white, and I would repurchase.