BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works wonders but I hate the taste in my mouth after. It makes my teeth nice and clean and my breath smelling great
Raquel G.
chihuahua
No me gusto porque deja un sabor muy fuerte pero no fresco, me calaba en la garganta. Es más cara que Colgate y no me precio mejor
Mabel J.
FLORIDA
Es muy buena pasta dental. Blanquea significativamente el color de tus dientes. Solo la use por 3 meses y se nota la diferencia.
Dania E.
It amazing it’s work with me really good I have been using it for the past 1 or 2 years and I don’t think I can live without it
I didn’t feel like this product worked for me at all. It didn’t foam right it was just all weird and I won’t be trying it again
Andrea A.
I use Colgate whitening teeth constantly to keep my teeth pearly white constantly. I love using crest as my go to toothpaste.
Dermatologist U.
Dubai, Dubai. Meadows 8, street 2, villa 27
This is a good toothpaste. Really makes your teeth couple of shades whiter. Does not increase the sensitivity of the teeth.
Lynn C.
Hyde Park, MA
I love the foaming action on his, amazinggggggg. Crest is my personal favorite and even the mouth wash is wonderful.
Corrine P.
42 sharon drive Middle Sackville
Great toothpaste keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean this is a staples in my home and will always have on hand
سميرة ع.
This is the best of the best toothpastes that I ever tried from the second use I saw the result it was unbelievable
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?