BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Christian P.
Santa Barbara
This toothpaste works well. My teeth are noticeably whiter after using this toothbrush consistently. It does have a baking soda flavor which can be slightly off putting but it is cheap and really does whiten
Victoria L.
Townsend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for a while and I can tell a difference in the colour of my teeth. It’s the best toothpaste I have found that is this effective at whitening my teeth. I have purchased this several times.
Jenna T.
Carrollton
This toothpaste works really great and taste great! It defiantly met my expectations for it! There is really nothing bad about it! I like it better than any other! I was defiantly satisfied with it overall!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Some tooth pastes leave a white stringy film in my mouth and this is the only one I have found that does not do that and it is super affordable! At Menards of all places a full tube is only 1 US dollar lol
Beatriz H.
Parkland
My family has been using this toothpaste for over a year and it's my favorite! My mouth Definitely feels clean and fresh after using it. A lot of toothpastes say "whitening" but I didn't ever believe that any of them worked in that sense until people started commenting on how pretty and white my teeth were. I was totally should ked because when they asked what I was using it said noting special besides my toothpaste. Of course they wanted to know which toothpaste so I told them. I would definitely recommend it!
Kimberly N.
Love this toothpaste only one I’ll probably ever use thats cheap and can buy in bulk. I think I’ve seen the difference its made then the old brand i was using. I am overall satisfied with this toothpaste!
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Affordable and effective. I actually buy crest almost every time it's time to reload on toothpaste. I love the fact that it is affordable and comes in various sizes and flavors. It also gets the job done.
Bailey B.
Kaneohe, HI
TERRIBLE flavor. I know when searching for a toothpaste, that shouldn’t be the most important factor but I would’ve liked the flavor to atleast be somewhat pleasant. Did not use it for very long at all.
Sammy G.
United States
Crest honestly just doesn't do it for me. I feel I'm not getting enough "bubble or foam" When I'm brushing and it seems like I'm just brushing with water. Not my favorite and would only use if I had to.
Kristina I.
Works great, but I didn’t like the grainy feeling of crest. Baking soda tends to make my teeth sensitive so be weary those with sensitive teeth. But it does work very well, so if you don’t have sensitive teeth, good buy
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?