BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This is an average toothpaste. It got my teeth really clean and helped freshen my breath. I would say it was effective. It is a good value. I purchased mine at publix grocery store. I was satisfied and would purchase again
Liana B.
Montrose, WV
This product helps keep my pearly whites, white. I love having a nice clean mouth and having my teeth clean and smooth. It even has a great taste which most whitening toothpastes don’t have. I love this product.
Bree O.
simi valley
i just can’t use whitening products on my teeth. They are so sensitive that if i use this toothpaste then my teeth hurt when something hot or cold is in my mouth. Just don’t recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Summer Q.
Princeton
Crest Whitening toothpaste has always done wonders for my teeth. I really do love the fresh clean feel it leaves your mouth and teeth feeling afterwards. And it really does start to whiten your teeth. Its great!
Andrea G.
Scottsville
This does a pretty good job of whitening my teeth. It does take quite a while to start working even if you use it regularly. It is pretty cheap though and you can even get packs of 3 that will save you even more
Linda M.
Favorite toothpaste of all time! I been using this since it came out and I love it, makes my teeth feel so nice and it really does make a difference! My teeth are always reviving compliments on how white they are
Janna B.
Perry, GA
This isn’t my favorite toothpaste but it definitely gets the job done. I feel like i have to brush a little longer with this one so that my mouth feels as clean as it does when i use other brands. It tastes nice
Rose V.
San Bernardino , CA
Love this toothpaste and it does help whiten you teeth over time and also has a great after taste and leaves your teeth feeling clean all the time. This is one of my favorite toothpaste brands out on the market.
Kristen C.
Wanchese
This product is the only toothpaste I buy anymore. It leaves you mouth feeling so fresh and clean. It whitens your teeth very well. It’s all you could ask for in a toothpaste. I defiantly recommend to everyone.
Zoe R.
Akron, OH
It makes my teeth feel and looking clean and fresh all day long. It is very effective and I've noticed my teeth looking brighter. The only con that i noticed is that it is kind of a thiner type of tooth paste.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?