BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Bethanny F.
Checotah , OK
Love this stuff! Makes my teeth so much whiter & is very refreshing after you get done brushing your teeth.
Nina F.
What can I say it’s not that expensive and decent size and lasts a while and your breath smells good after
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
UTILIZO ESTA PASTA DENTAL, PERO LO QUE NO ME GUSTA ES QUE SE SIENTE EL BAKING SODA , LA COMPRO EN WALMART!
Michelle C.
One of my favorite toothpastes to use. Very refreshing and you can see whitening results with regular use.
Abigail C.
Works good, has a mint taste and it cleans teeth well! I use it all the time! Every time I brush my teeth
Michelle S.
Maywood, NJ
This toothpaste does exactly what it’s supposed to do and is a great tooth paste - nothing monumental tho
Maile Z.
It's a nice toothpaste but it isn't the most amazing thing ever. I would recommend it but it's not magic.
Megan R.
Whitens my teeth really good, makes my mouth feel fresh, takes away stinky breath and is worth your money
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
Crest is my favorite toothpaste. This one leaves my mouth feeling super clean. Love the pricing on crest.
Flavor is good and my teeth were clean. I never really saw a difference in the color
If my teeth though.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?