BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Andrea G.
Sarasota, FL
Really like this toothpaste super refreshing and whitening super affordable and you can find it anywhere
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
I love using crest whitening toothpastes! They help make my teeth not so sensitive! I’ve used crest for years!
Alicia J.
Grand Bay
Another favorite for sure. Makes my mouth feel squeaky clean and tastes great and fresh. Great to have on hand.
Diara S.
I mean it does the job when brushing ur teeth. I don't like gel toothpaste too much so this one I love to use.
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
I enjoy this a lot. You can’t go wrong with crest and I’m pretty sure there has never been a flavor I hated.
Shelly T.
Brunswick , OH
I love Crest. It keeps teeth pearly white. Very effective and affordable. Only toothpaste I use and recommend
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
I love this product so much. It's makes me feel fresher and more ready to face the day. Calms me at night too
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It doesn’t help whiten my teeth like I thought it would. The price point is great and you can get it anywhere
Grace J.
Morganton
Amazing toothpaste and gets your teeth nice and clean, a little goes a long way, easy to find and cheap price
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband is a great fan of peroxide so this is the brand that I buy for him. It works great and he loves it
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?