BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
Let this amazing product(toothpaste) clean well your teeth and also to whiten your teeth for that great smile
Sheila B.
This toothpaste actually works,,,my teeth are a bit whiter at a good price. Leaves my mouth fresh and clean.
Shelly T.
Brunswick , OH
I love Crest. It keeps teeth pearly white. Very effective and affordable. Only toothpaste I use and recommend
Michelle P.
Hamlin
Really love this product I love the minty fresh taste it leaves in my mouth after using. Inexpensive as well.
Kaylyn F.
Dowelltown, TN
I liked it, but it didn't whiten my teeth.. wish there was a product that could actually help with whitening
Conrad N.
Dos Palos
There is no bad taste or film left behind after brushing. This product doesn't whiten as I would have liked.
Angel B.
Martinsburg, WV
My teeth felt so clean after using this. They whitened a lot more too. You can get it anywhere for like 7/8$.
Grace J.
Morganton
Amazing toothpaste and gets your teeth nice and clean, a little goes a long way, easy to find and cheap price
Taylor B.
Russellville, AR
I love this product so much. It's makes me feel fresher and more ready to face the day. Calms me at night too
Tifany W.
Sacramento, CA
I love the baking soda in this toothpaste! It does a great job at really cleaning and whitening my teeth!!!!
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?