BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Diamond W.
Cedar Hill, TX
GREAT! Fresh breath and clean teeth. Although there is a weird taste due to the baking soda. But it is bearable
MK J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely hate this toothpaste! Every time I’ve tried using it, it burns my gums and the sides of my mouth.
Diara S.
I mean it does the job when brushing ur teeth. I don't like gel toothpaste too much so this one I love to use.
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
This stuff is great! It tastes good and keeps your teeth pearly white. As a coffee drinker I need a little help
Jamie C.
Philadelphia
My whole family uses this tooth paste. It's great and leaves you very fresh. I've used this for forever now!
Cassandra F.
Millersville
This toothpaste is okay. It did help lighten the yellow on my teeth but it left white deposits in some areas.
Sheila B.
This toothpaste actually works,,,my teeth are a bit whiter at a good price. Leaves my mouth fresh and clean.
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
I enjoy this a lot. You can’t go wrong with crest and I’m pretty sure there has never been a flavor I hated.
Michelle P.
Hamlin
Really love this product I love the minty fresh taste it leaves in my mouth after using. Inexpensive as well.
Conrad N.
Dos Palos
There is no bad taste or film left behind after brushing. This product doesn't whiten as I would have liked.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?