BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Skylar E.
Theodore, AL
This toothpaste works perfectly for me and i don’t see anything wrong with it. It makes my teeth so clean and white!
Harmony f.
Morris
It works really well at whitening your teeth and leaving your breath fresh. I like the taste of this product as well
Christina T.
Muncie
This stuff does an excellent job of cleaning your teeth. I did notice a slight difference in the colors of my teeth.
Amanda C.
Manila
I like it because it does help whiten but is budget friendly..leaves my mouth feeling clean..it has a nice taste, too
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works really well. I find it whitens my teeth and doesn’t make them sensitive. The flavor is perfect amount of mint.
Angelina A.
Commerce , TX
I feel like Chris has gone downhill honestly Colgate is my way to go everyone will have a different preference though
Bethany C.
Huntingdon
This is a great toothpaste to help with whitening. I use often and can tell a difference each time. I would recommend
Natalie D.
Beeville, TX
I didn’t like the texture of it but I’m down to try it out again but different flavor it didn’t do much for my teeth
Kaitie T.
Farmington
I drink coffee throughout the day every day, and this product helps keep my teeth from becoming stained by the coffee
Candice C.
Lafayette , IN
Typically my go to toothpaste. I recently just had some dental work done so I don’t use this as often as I once did.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?