BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my favorite tooth paste. My mouth feels fresh and clean. My teeth are always white after I use it. I recommend to others.
Taylor c.
Attica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a favorite because I lovee brushing my teeth with anything with peroxide. It always seems to just taste and feel cleaner!
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is always my go to tooth paste. My mouth always feels clean after. And have fresher breath longer. Plus is not to expensive.
angela S.
I don't really like this it has like a taste that i dont like maybe because of the baking soda and also i dont like how it feels
Saira S.
Evans Mills, NY
Very great toothpaste. Has baking soda so it gives me that security that I am getting some teeth whitening in my daily brushing.
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
Leaves a nice taste in my mouth, makes me feel clean. Would recommend to people who don’t feel motivated to brush their teeth.
Heather G.
Roseville
My husband is super picky when it comes to tooth paste. This is one that we all agree on. Great taste and my teeth feel clean!
Sarah M.
Howell
Love this toothpaste. I always have extra of it because everyone in the house uses it. I use it twice a day and it really works
Lea W.
Crest is a good toothpaste to use. I like that it last long and not that expensive to buy. I use it daily. Great product.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Me gusta mucho esta crema dental, x la sensacion de limpieza y frescura q deja sin sentir ese ardor en mi lengua. La recomiendo
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?