BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Debbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Baking Soda in this toothpaste can’t be detected by taste. Since using this toothpaste my teeth have gotten whiter and brighter.
Lani N.
This by far one of the best toothpaste I’ve tried. Gets rid of stains and yellowness. I love the taste and how it foams but not much.
Myah M.
I use this toothpaste all the time and I love it! I can really tell a difference in how white my teeth are since I’ve been using it!
Amanda L.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whitened my teeth within a week !!! Super effective!!! Didn’t make my teeth more sensitive or Anything just made them nice and white
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I have always used crest and probably always will. I love the taste, it whitens my teeth and refreshes and cleans my mouth amazingly!
Emily C.
Oceanside, CA
It's a classic. Not too harsh on your teeth, but tastes good! I buy in bulk every time and won't consider straying from this product.
Leona R.
North st paul, MN
Didn't notice much whitening but it worked good for toothpaste. Had decent flavor. I didn't buy again just due to not whitening much.
Hayley S.
Buckeye, AZ
Me and my husband use this one and the tube last forever and helps cleans your teeth very good and I always buy it because it’s cheap
Sarah E.
marlow
This is a wonderful toothpaste. The taste isn’t bad at all. You notice a difference in the whiteness of your teeth within a few uses.
Annie R.
Harvey, LA
My favorite tooth paste. I’ve been usually this toothpaste for the last 10 years. It cleans my teeth very well and helps whiten them
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?