BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Sarah K.
Levittown, PA
The difference in the color of my teeth is amazing. It’s wonderful to see my normal color come back after years of coffee and soda drinking.
Kelsey T.
Camanche, IA
I really like the taste of this toothpaste. It is super minty and you can actually like feel it working. You just feel so clean and fresh!
Kolbi W.
Kingsland, GA
I hate using Crest. Clearly that’s my personal opinion. The whitening does NOT work at all. It leaves a weird film on my gums when I use it
Nicole D.
Butte, MT
It's a good toothpaste, but it does not taste good. At all. Makes you want to not brush your teeth which isn't a good thing for a paste ha.
Chris B.
Perry
This product leaves your mouth feeling clean and breath smells nice not bad price either Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Toothpaste
Randi L.
I’ve always used crest! Love the taste and has never done my teeth wrong. The little bit of whitening though... never noticed a difference
Cari B.
I don’t know if it was the peroxide but I didn’t like this one. It burned my gums. I’ve always liked Crest but this one just wasn’t for me.
maggie r.
Our go to brand!! Get ur teeth sparkling white along with fresh breath!! Every morning and every night this is a must for the whole family!
Takorcia N.
I don't know how long i have used this toothpaste but it is a long long time. I like it because it is cost effective as well ad works well.
Amanda H.
The taste is greaymt with a long lasting freshness. The whitening formula has sure made a difference in my smile with continued use!
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?