BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Katlin S.
kansaa city, mo
Mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh. I drink coffee on the regular, and felt that this toothpaste was able to remove coffee stains from teeth.
Lauren N.
United States
I like stronger toothpaste and this stuff is really minty. I have had my teeth whitened in the past but this at least kept them on that level.
Juliana N.
Orlando, FL
I didn't feel like it whitened anything. And the texture was in all there. So I ended up going back to Colgate even though I'm not a fan either
Miranda M.
Huntington, WV
I'm not one to remeber to go to the dentist regularly but I aleays use this and it muat work seeing as how the dentist never says anything bad!
Nicole A.
One of my favorite toothpastes. I like the baking soda in it, I feel like it gets my teeth extra clean and I always feel refreshed afterwards.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly my favorite formula and flavor of crest. Helps with whitening a tiny bit. Does the job just fine and is generally pretty inexpensive.
Brae W.
Works and tastes great. Only reason for four stars is because I don’t notice a whitening difference, but my teeth are naturally white already.
Emma H.
Summersville
Don’t like the taste, but after a week or so I did notice my teeth getting whiter. Just the same as putting baking soda on regular toothpaste.
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
I don’t like the Crest brand, I prefer Colgate. Although it may work for others, I didn’t get the minty fresh feeling I get when I use Colgate
Kelsey A.
Sweeny, TX
Good toothpaste. Gets the job done. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I jse it twice a day and I've had no issues whilst at the dentist.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?