BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Megan O.
I usually buy whitenings tooth paste though I’m not sure how well it works. I pair it with the mouthwash for better effect. Tends to make teeth a bit sensitive if you use for awhile so beware of that. Affordable as well
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
I haven’t noticed any differences while using this product. It’s kinda gritty, and it’s minty. Maybe I’ll have to use it a little longer, but how it is going so far. I’m not sure if I would recommend this or repurchase.
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
Found this toothpaste to be the perfect mix of minty fresh and baking soda. Also, felt that it was effective in cleaning away any tartar. In comparison to other pastes with baking soda I found this brand to taste better!
hanna y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helps whiten your teeth. There's a very slight grainy texture to the toothpaste, which most likely helps polish your teeth. It didn't really freshen my breath, but it did help make my teeth brighter and whiter
Izzy L.
Birmingham, AL
Not the best tasting. You can really taste the baking soda, or at least I could. It was kind of salty?? I bought it from a Publix. I love all of Crest’s other kinds of toothpaste. This one just wasn’t my favorite.
Brandi D.
Albany
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super clean! It does seem to whiten my teeth some. I've used this specific kind a few times. It's not my favorite but it hasn't let me down yet. I would definitely buy it again.
Chaundra D.
Atlanta, TX
I’ve always used crest, this brand keeps my teeth white. It’s magic in a tube, I love it. It doesn’t leave a bitter taste In your mouth like others. You can notice a difference in like 3-4 days and that’s awesome!
Gabrielle J.
Kaneohe , HI
Only type of toothpaste I trust on my teeth. I use it every time I brush my teeth. It met all of my expectations - kills bad breath germs, stops plaque and gingivitis and leaves a fresh taste in mouth! I would recommend anyone!
Tabitha R.
Love this toothpaste! I noticed a difference in the appearance of my teeth within a few days. It tastes great & is gentle on your teeth and gums. I was pleasantly surprised as to how well I liked this toothpaste.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
Thisss is good but dont really like the minty mouth flavor or leaves.bc its not like tasty good plus its veryy dry.oveeall still good paste amd cleans teeth good.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?