BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Erika D.
I love crest tooth paste and I also love to occasionally brush with baking soda, this is the perfect combo of everything. It met my
Expectations and I will continue to purchase in the future. It is great to find them on sale or with a store coupon! Can’t beat it!
Tawnya V.
Antrim, NH
Love crest, leaves my teeth feeling clean, and my breath super fresh, i use this 3 times a day and my teeth are amazing! I buy this at wal*mart usually, been using the same toothpaste for years, I would recommend to others for sure! I will keep buying this
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Crest toothpaste is the only toothpaste my husband will use. So needless to say that is a toothpaste that I have used. This particular one I love the foaming as you brush must be the proxide in it make sure you feel like you've got little bubbles in there working to get your teeth clean.
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
As I’ve become more of a naturalist I don’t use toothpaste that isn’t organic. So I give the product 3/5 stars for that reason.

Now, outside of personal beliefs this product does exactly what it’s supposed to do! Cleans the mouth and freshens the breath.
Elizabeth S.
This toothpaste foamed while brushing I want to believe it was because of the baking soda in it. It did not taste as bad as I thought it would. I also did not buy this product it was a sample size one not sure where I got it but worth trying it for a few weeks.
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
This toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel so clean and healthy. It helps removes stains and maintains the healthy strength and color of my teeth, no matter all the coffee I drink. It helps keep my breath fresh longer than most of the other toothpastes.
Odette C.
Taunton, MA
Not my favorite toothpaste at all. Hate the texture it leaves in my mouth. It’s very grainy like. I’ve tried it a couple of times and I just don’t like it. The aftertaste is awful as well. Definitely does not give me that fresh breath feeling.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
Toothpaste to me is just toothpaste. This product doesn’t really change my teeth’s appearance it’s pretty much maintains it. I don’t really see like any super dramatic whitening changes in my teeth. Also sometimes this product just burns my mouth.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
I love the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda mix in this toothpaste. It is unique to Crest and The flavor is great and seems to stay longer on my breath than some other toothpastes do. The price is pretty average as well which is always nice.
Elizabeth F.
LOVE! Whitens my teeth while cleaning them! I have noticed a huge difference when using this product. I like the minty fresh flavor as well. I love all Crest whitening products!
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?