BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Courtney M.
I would have to say that this is my favorite toothpaste. I like the fact that it has baking soda in it which helps clean and whitens my teeth. Since I have started using this toothpaste, my teeth have gotten so much more white!
Shelbi G.
Fishers, IN
Crest is my go to toothpaste and has been my favorite for a very long time. My teeth always feel fresh and clean and my gums feel healthy as well. I always recommend this product when someone is searching for a great toothpaste.
Lillian H.
10563 Liberty Street, Garrettsville, Ohio
The flavor is not good. It’s a gross mint flavor. However, I can not argue with the whitening results this toothpaste have shown me. After several days use, maybe 3, you will notice that your teeth are much whiter and brighter
Rachel R.
Shirley
Great!
I absolutely noticed my teeth whiten using this toothpaste. It’s not overly powerful with taste, doesn’t have that burn too much. Definitely works great, leave you feeling fresh as well. I’m happy with it and recommend!
Kayla M.
Peoria
I didn’t care for this specific kind, the baking soda is almost overpowering and feels too gritty for me. I brush twice a day with it and couldn’t get used to the flavor. I would purchase the brand again but not in this kind.
Kate D.
Paducah, KY
This toothpaste is great! I find that it does whiten and it tastes good. It doesn’t have a weird taste from the peroxide or anything. I’ve bought it several times and I will keep doing so. I recommend this product to anyone?
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tooth paste offers everything in one tube. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 and love it. With the combination of banking soda & peroxide you know you're getting your teeth as white as possible. Use as directed.
Ashley E.
Long Beach, CA
My go-to toothpaste.  I absolutely see the whitening after just a few uses.  The taste can be off-putting for some, and was for me at first too, but I got over it in order continue reaping the benefits.  It doesn't phase me anymore.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
After years of searching, my husband and I have finally found a toothpaste we can agree on. This provides the cavity fighting, tarter control we need with a texture and flavor we both appreciate. We will be repurchasing.
Megan D.
Riverview
Great product! Love the way my teeth feel after I brush them with his toothpaste. The whitening power works very well in my teeth and I have noticed a big difference in how they look overall. Doesn’t get thick or sticky
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?