BY CREST #14 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz
Croix M.
National City
Love Crest whitening with Baking Soda. The family favorite for a reliable toothpaste that pretty cleans your teeth and smells clean too. The extra baking soda definitely reminds use of this whitening formula every household has. A classic solution for tooth and mouth hygiene maintenance.
tosha E.
Grafton
Always have purchase this toothpaste & my teeth are really white. I love the mint flavor. It’s very affordable and does the trick. I also use the matching mouthwash.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
It’s all about the white teeth in the toothpaste game you got to love crest colegate arms and hammer as well as the actual product baking soda it is all good prices worth the buy of both brands it works wonders.
Raegan S.
Redding
Love the Crest brand of toothpaste. Makes my mouth feel so clean it may even be helping whiten them. Amazing stuff. [product:crest-baking-soda-&-peroxide-whitening-with-tartar-protection-fresh-mint-toothpaste-127-ml-tube]
Dulce E.
I loved to use this after eating some really stinky foods. Makes my clean feel incredibly clean after. Leaves a strong minty taste and it lasts a pretty long while.
Chevy M.
I love me some Crest toothpaste! It helps with fighting cavities, removal of stains to whiten my teeth and basically leaving my mouth and breath feeling refreshed.
Adriane M.
I purchased this one because it was on sale. It’s okay, I’m just not a fan of a lot of crest products, they seem to have an after taste that annoys my taste buds.
Dana J.
Cleveland, OH
Crest leaves my mouth feeling gritty and not all the way clean. It’s so thick and pasty. I know it’s tooth ”paste”. But, I had found when I did use it my mouth felt gross after a few hours. Crest is an ubiquitous brand and can be purchased anywhere. It wasn’t for me though.
Samantha V.
Houston
This toothpaste is amazing and I love to us it all the time it's helped me reach the expectation I was looking for and I'm a repeat user of this amazing product I us it 3 times a day morning day and night I'm am very satisfied with the out come in this product
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
This keeps my teeth white I haven’t used strips in a year but people always tell me my teeth look white, only thing is I’m not a fan of baking soda in my toothpaste it always leaves a weird film in my mouth right after brushing but not that big a deal will still use
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?