BY CREST #16 in Toothpaste

Freshen your whole mouth with Crest. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste helps your mouth to feel healthy and clean. Using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening will remove surface stains and bring out the natural whiteness of your teeth. Plus, it effectively protects against tartar build-up and cavities to help prevent tooth decay. see more...

• Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?4 Answers
Coral R.
Santa Cruz
I used this toothpaste in hopes of achieving a whiter look. My teeth actually started to develop brown spots on the surface. I continued use for 4 months and the brown spots continued. I have VERY good oral hygiene and have never experienced that before! I went to the dentist for my bi-annual cleaning and she asked me what I was doing differently to be developing these brown surface stains. Only after asking me what products I use on my teeth and if I’ve made any changes were we able to narrow down the switch to Crest. She told me that she sees the same result in many of her clients that use Crest and to stop using it immediately! I switched to Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening and have been using it ever since! DO NOT use this product on your teeth!
Beatriz H.
Parkland
My family has been using this toothpaste for over a year and it's my favorite! My mouth Definitely feels clean and fresh after using it. A lot of toothpastes say "whitening" but I didn't ever believe that any of them worked in that sense until people started commenting on how pretty and white my teeth were. I was totally should ked because when they asked what I was using it said noting special besides my toothpaste. Of course they wanted to know which toothpaste so I told them. I would definitely recommend it!
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
This stuff works great! Of course very affordable and convenient as you can get it just about anywhere. Lasts forever. Not sure if it’s coincidence or if it’s this product but I haven’t had a single cavity since using it and I’d like to think that’s related to the tartar protection/ fluoride in it I believe? Maintains that white teeth look that I so desperately need to achieve on a daily basis as well! :)
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this when I can't find my regular toothpaste. It works great too. Whitening Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Toothpaste 2.9 Oz & I love Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint too. Both are great. I usually get them on vacation when I can spend a little extra cash
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband has been using this product for the past few years. His teeth are prone to tartar so he goes to his dentist thrice a year. Crest has really helped his teeth a lot and it gives him fresh breath that last all day long.
Christy M.
Nice product to clean. Love the option of the baking soda & peroxide which can help with overall oral health. Remembering that oral health isn't just about brushing your teeth but gums and tongues are equally as important.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
I like the clean feeling I get when using this toothpaste. It is very effective for me. I use it daily and so does my family. It is my favorite toothpaste. The taste is a bit different because it contains baking soda, but that is what makes it work even better for me. It still has that minty fresh taste.
Croix M.
National City
Love Crest whitening with Baking Soda. The family favorite for a reliable toothpaste that pretty cleans your teeth and smells clean too. The extra baking soda definitely reminds use of this whitening formula every household has. A classic solution for tooth and mouth hygiene maintenance.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Crest toothpaste is the only toothpaste my husband will use. So needless to say that is a toothpaste that I have used. This particular one I love the foaming as you brush must be the proxide in it make sure you feel like you've got little bubbles in there working to get your teeth clean.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?