BY WHITE WINGS #87 in Flours & Meals

Over a century ago, our founder, "El Viejo," began milling a superior-quality flour, which made exquisite tortillas. He named this flour "La Paloma White Wings," after the beautiful white-winged dove, a symbol of goodness and purity. Today, La Paloma White Wings is one of Texas' most trusted brands, a family tradition, passed down from generation to generation. For delicious, authentic tortillas, you can always trust La Paloma White Wings. see more...

Yvette L.
My grandmother used it, my mother used it and so I use it. Great for tortillas, thickening sauces, gravy, coatings. Simply the best there is.
abram R.
My friend uses this brand of flour to make flour tortillas and they are really good. She also uses it when making cookies
Elisabeth D.
Powell, TN
I just got this flour to make bread. It turned out great. I confess I bought it because of the packaging.
Danny  M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ever best tortilla mix ever my wife said she absolutely loves it.
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
As a baker i have to buy so much flour constantly. i like to try out some new brands once a month. I liked this one, it has a very good texture.
Naila D.
This flour is very good.I made bread with that and that was good.It's gooooooood.