BY WHITE WAVE/HORIZON

Tru moo chocolate 6pk 8oz see more...

Stephanie L.
Cornelius, NC
We took these on a road trip in the cooler for snack time. They worked out great to keep our toddler happy and getting a few vitamins at the same time. They are expensive but worth the price. Be careful of the packaging though, they smoosh easy.
Aiyana B.
Foodie Expert
This is the chocolate milk that they had our school district and no one else really seemed to like it, but I really did. I love chocolate milk, so I'd steal everyone else's and drink it. :) I'd say at least give it a try despite what everyone else says!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate milk.. And by love I mean I am obsessed! This chocolate milk just doesn't do it for me.. Not the greatest.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
God I love me some tru moo. Perfect amount of chocolate. Not too thick. I always have it in my fridg .
Toni L.
Rainsville, AL
My kids love Tru-Moo and drink it daily. My only complaint is the price but as with everything else the prices have gotten so ridiculous..so that's not really a Tru-Moo complaint.
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Ok chocolate milk is my fav drink and the is the worst chocolate milk I have ever had just disgusting!