White Wave/Horizon International Delight Light Mocha Iced Coffee 64 oz uploaded by jessica C.White Wave/Horizon International Delight Light Mocha Iced Coffee 64 oz uploaded by Yolanda D.White Wave/Horizon International Delight Light Mocha Iced Coffee 64 oz uploaded by Norah T.

BY WHITE WAVE/HORIZON #50 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

International delight light mocha iced coffee 64 oz see more...

• Is there are sugar free version of this?2 Answers
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
I love my International Delight Iced Mocha light coffee! I am a huge lover of iced coffee! I am actually drinking this coffee right now as I type this review, that's how much I love this coffee! I love the flavor of this, it has a nice mocha/chocolate flavor that isn't too sweet. Nice and creamy. I love that it gives me that caffeine boost that I need to wake up in the morning! I definitely recommend this coffee to everyone!
Ally W.
Ally W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I typically am not a coffee drinker but the light mocha is delicious! It has a very creamy chocolate taste to it, it doesn't really feel like I am drinking coffee, but gives me the caffeine I need to wake up in the mornings! I am on my third carton now and see this becoming a morning staple for me!
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
This is my go-to in the morning! This stuff is delicious and it's way cheaper than heading to the coffee shop everyday.
Barb A.
Barb A.
NEW CUMBERLAND
I can't say enough good things about this! I love this light version more than the other mocha. Honestly I'm addicted to it!
jessica C.
jessica C.
Minneapolis, MN
I am actually writing a review on the Chai Tea Latte that they have. Its a new product from International Delights. I absolutely love it !! It taste oh so good cold but better hot !
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
The mocha flavor was not my favorite. It's a little too bitter for me. But I LOVE this brand and idea of doing pre-made iced coffee. Definitely try the other flavors!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
A morning must have for me without a doubt! It's just the right amount of mocha!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
The best iced coffee! Cheaper than the Starbucks brand! The lite version is definitely my favorite over the regular mocha kind. I will forever purchase this iced coffee!
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Gastonia, NC
Omg this is the best tasting coffee in the whole world even Starbucks cant top this
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rose Hill, KS
This is a convenient fix for summer days. It tastes so good! No cream or sugar needed. I like all of the different flavors, not just the mocha!
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Is there are sugar free version of this?