White Wave/Horizon International Delight Light Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee 64 oz

BY WHITE WAVE/HORIZON

International delight light caramel macchiato iced coffee 64 oz see more...

• Is this more sweet creamer taste or does it really taste like ice...2 Answers
Jessica T.
I really enjoy this treat anytime I want a refreshing and creamy drink I pour myself a nice cup of this!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I can not say enough good about this! It is the PERFECT low-cal creamy coffee drink. Throw it over some ice or combine with some fat free ice cream for a frozen treat. YUMMY!!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I could easily drink this over brewed coffee in I'm in a time pinch. The taste is really good and you can actually taste the coffee flavor unlike other ready made coffee drinks like Starbucks. It is slightly thicker because it's Iced Coffee so if you don't like that you can always add more ice or milk. I found this at Grocery Outlet for 2 bucks!
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Is this more sweet creamer taste or does it really taste like iced coffee?