BY WHITE WAVE/HORIZON #34 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Dunkin donuts extra extra creamer 32oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "By far, my absolute favorite of the refrigerated coffee creamers." in 1 review
  • "A big fan of dunkin donuts iced coffee so I thought I'd give this a try." in 1 review
  • "I found the Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra Creamy coffee creamer in my grocery store last week." in 1 review
Antonia M.
I really like this coffee creamer. I’m a big coffee drinker so I love the flavor that this creamer gives to the coffee. I like that a little goes a long way so you don’t even need that much creamer in each cup of coffee. It also does remind me a bit of the iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I would recommend this any coffee lover.
Feliciaann r.
Nothing artificial and made with real cream and sugar tastes so good as soon as i saw it while shopping at Wal Mart i had to get it because i Love Dunkin Donuts and than i had to get the coffee so i just really like this flavor and its extra extra sweet so perfect for me
Jasmine B.
Anytime I use this creamer, I don't bother adding anything else to my coffee because I don't need to.  It's the best of both worlds because it provides the perfect combination of sweet flavor and creamy texture.  I don't see it advertised as often as some of the other coffee creamers which is a shame because it is on par with Coffeemate.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is THE CREAMER to get if you're looking for a PERFECT one along with looking to not add extra sugar. With this creamer, you don't need to add ANY sugar and it really does help make the perfect cup of coffee. I have went from drinking a cup of coffee every other day to drinking about three cups of coffee because of how much this creamer has helped me appreciate the flavor of coffee
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Dunkin Donuts makes great creamer. I use a splash of this in my cup of iced coffee. It blends easily, and tastes smooth and rich and sweet. The price point is great. I can sometimes find it on BOGO at Kroger!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
My FAVORITE creamer ever!!! Omg, Dunkin donuts really did it with this one. Since I have tried this, I have not used another creamer since. It tastes just like half and half with added sugar. I like all of the flavors but my favorite is the extra. If you haven't tried this yet, you so need to try this NOW!!!
BM R.
This is the best creamer that have ever had in my life. Just above and beyond any other cream. I'm really picky about my coffee so this adds perfect amount of sugar and cream. I rarely have to add sugar to this. Just pure awesome.
Neely D.
jacksonville
I absolutely love Dunkin donuts coffee with cream and sugar so I was so excited to see this in the grocery store. I can now make their coffee at home and add their cream/sugar and it tastes just like I went to Dunkin!
Miranda💋 R.
Coffee creamers are my life and I have to have coffee everyday. Very affordable good value and flavors. I prefer a milky taste with my everyday coffee. Would recommend to EVERYBODY!!!!
Aimeeh L.
I got the Extra Extra flavor of Dunkin' Donuts coffee creamer. It was nice and convenient to have the Dunkin' Donuts coffee experience right at home. I like that it is made with real cream and sugar! Plus, the creamy taste it brings to the coffee is good. It doesn't taste any different to other creamer though but maybe trying other flavor would be wonderful. I am looking forward to buying other Dunkin' Donuts coffee products! I got this from Crowdtap for free in exchange for my honest review.
Megan R.
Is dunkin donuts creamer better than some of the other creamers?! I'm kind of burnt out on the others and need a new brand. I hear they have good coffee so the creamer must be just as good, right?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Karen A.
Is paying only 29cents a good deal or whay for this! Is it good first timing buying it today!