BY WHITE WAVE/HORIZON #29 in Creamer

Dunkin donuts extra extra creamer 32oz see more...

• Is this tasty????1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? 3 Answers
  • Is dunkin donuts creamer better than some of the other creamers?!...7 Answers
White Wave/Horizon Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra Creamer 32oz
  • "A big fan of dunkin donuts iced coffee so I thought I'd give this a try." in 1 review
  • "By far, my absolute favorite of the refrigerated coffee creamers." in 1 review
  • "I found the Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra Creamy coffee creamer in my grocery store last week." in 1 review
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
This is my absolute favorite creamer for coffee over all of the rest. It isn't expensive and has ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Better for you and tastes great! There is only one store that I can get it at up here on the mountains and it's Walmart...I wish it was offered in other places! I love it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This is one of my favorite coffee creamers :). I usually use extra sugar/cream in my coffee and this is perfect for that. You definitely don't need to use sugar after putting this in your coffee. It gives home brewed coffee a Dunkin Donuts flavor.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This was my first time trying this creamer and I thought it was great! It is definitely creamy! You only have to use a little of it! It was a little too sweet, but I just didn't use a lot and it was fine. I will definitely use again!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pretty good, but prefer international delight caramel macchiato to this kind. Thought it would make my coffee taste like dunkin...i was mistaken
Shelby  D.
Shelby D.
Godfrey, IL
I am a huge fan of Dunkin' Donuts so I tried a couple of these creamers and this one by far is my absoutle favorite! Totally obsessed!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
This is my favorite creamer! A little goes a long way so it lasts. It goes great in all roast levels and different flavored coffees.
Kirstie C.
Kirstie C.
San Antonio, TX
I simply LOVE this coffee creamer..it stays in stock in my refrigerator. I won't use any other
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
So far, my favorite! I'm not an avid coffee drinker and this helps with the sweetness!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I received a coupon from CrowdTap to try this coffee creamer. I love Dunkin' Donuts! This coffee creamer is good and sweet. When I go to Dunkin' Donuts, I get a hazelnut swirl ice coffee with cream and sugar.. I imagine the cream they use being just like this! It's not too sweet and not flavored... but it adds the perfect amount of sweetness! My boyfriend tried it with me too for the first time and he usually uses just milk and sugar in his coffee, but he really liked this creamer! We both love Dunkin' Donuts!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
I got the Extra Extra flavor of Dunkin' Donuts coffee creamer. It was nice and convenient to have the Dunkin' Donuts coffee experience right at home. I like that it is made with real cream and sugar! Plus, the creamy taste it brings to the coffee is good. It doesn't taste any different to other creamer though but maybe trying other flavor would be wonderful. I am looking forward to buying other Dunkin' Donuts coffee products! I got this from Crowdtap for free in exchange for my honest review.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Is dunkin donuts creamer better than some of the other creamers?! I'm kind of burnt out on the others and need a new brand. I hear they have good coffee so the creamer must be just as good, right?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is paying only 29cents a good deal or whay for this! Is it good first timing buying it today!
Victoria F.