White Walker By Johnnie Walker

by Johnnie Walker

A brand-new, limited-edition blend from Johnnie Walker inspired by Game of Thrones, this is a light and fruity whisky designed to be sipped straight from the freezer and allowed to develop as it warms. With notes of vanilla and fresh fruit, this is the perfect dram for both Game of Thrones fans and fledgling whisky enthusiasts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Walker By Johnnie Walker!
How would you rate this product?
Nick N.
Lenexa , KS
I thoroughly enjoy this for casual drinking. It can be a bit pricey, but that is why I don’t drink it all the time. Good product
Chris Z.
Hoboken, NJ
Bottle is super super cool, it changes colors once it’s really cold. Great gift idea, pretty widely available now and I think may be worth something some day (if still full!). I would definitely recommend, really interesting blueberry flavor.
Melissa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Only good cold. It's kind of gross without ice or not straight out the freezer. Priced like the JW Black so cheap but it also taste cheap
Aim W.
London
I really like this white walker. It’s definitely different from what I use to. It’s sweet. The bottle changes color depending on the temperature.

Looking for your answer?