BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A romantic, classic floral bouquet with a tuberose top note and accents of aldehydes. The vibrant personality of White Shoulders is rooted in gardenia, jasmine, rose, lilac, lily of the valley and orris. Woods and musk combine to create a warm and feminine dry-down. ;   see more...

Patricia R.
Revere, MA
As a kid, I remember my best friend's mother wearing White Shoulders. Omg, this fragrance is so strong and flowery that I just couldn't even stay in the same room with her. I tried just a little dab (as an adult) on one wrist and was brought back to those younger days. I couldn't wash it off my wrist fast enough.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
This is a classic clean scent that is similar to powder and spring flowers. It has a strong jasmine and gardenia scent. The smell lasts all day and does not fade. My grandmother wore this perfume and she always smelled nice, not overpowering.
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
This is the scent that my grandma has always worn. It smells very clean and similar to baby powder. It's not a young, contemporary scent, but it does smell good and the scent seems to last.
Dixie M.
I love this scent! I tend to like powdery scents and this kind of is. I feel very feminine when I wear this!
Samar A.
Ridgewood
Squirt our Dirty spray over your body day or night for portable deodorising when you're on the move Dirty spray is