White Sands Liquid Texture - Soft Hold, 8.5 oz

by White Sands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Sands Liquid Texture - Soft Hold, 8.5 oz!
kingwood
For some reason it did not hold my hair the right way. I do have medium thick hair. I feel like it was not enough for my hair all day!
Kaneohe, HI
I absolutely LOVE White Sands Liquid Texture!!!! I use it everuday on EVERY Client As a professional stylist and on my own hair at home!!! It creates the BEST curls, flips, updos or straightened hair styles and the LONG Hold is FABULOUS!!! I use it for definition and all day hold!! And the smell is awesome!!! Such a great product i can't say enough about... But my professional opinion regarding style results.. White Sands is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE!!! Myself and my clients LOVE THE RESULTS!!!!
Riverside, CA
Omg this product works SOO... Good especially when I'm gonna straighten my hair.
White Sands Liquid Texture - Soft Hold, 8.5 oz uploaded by Pallavi K.
Non greasy and hold style well. I use this heat protectant when I am going to straighten and wear my hair super straight.

Looking for your answer?