White Sands Curl Up in Silk Mousse-FIRM HOLD (7 oz.) uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY WHITE SANDS

There is only one SunChips ®! At SunChips®, we believe being different is good. That's why we created SunChips® with a mission to provide tasty one-of-a-kind snacks that take afternoon snacking from ho-hum to oh yeah! Today, we're still making waves with our wavy unique shape and combination of whole grains and mouthwatering flavors. Because being different is our thing... and we like it that way! see more...

Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite flavor out of the sunchips. They're addictive and not a bad price depending where you buy them from.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Phoenix
Heart health and 100%whole grain is the reason I choose sun chips! It doesn't leav that greasy oily taste nor feeling
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL
Sun Chips are one of the healthiest chips out there. So, I always have them around. Love the cheddar flavor too!!!
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and healthy! It just doesn't get any better than that. Always fresh and crunchy too! 21 g of whole grains per 1 oz serving!! 30% less fat that regular potato chips!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Foodie Expert
These are so goid! Very yummy flavir that isn't overpowering. Diesnt make you feel guilty
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
Foodie Expert
While most chips are unhealthy, these are lighter and less greasy than most. I love the crunch and most of the flavors (except original), just wish they put a little more into the bags!
Brie S.
Brie S.
West Rutland, VT
I love that sun chips are multigrain. They're healthier than potato chips and are perfect for snacking!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harbour Breton , AK
This one here is deffinatly my favorite flavor. I wish they could keep them in stock more.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Charlotte, NC
Sour cream and onion sun chips are definitely my favorite!! They hold the flavor!