White Sands Curl Up in Silk Mousse-FIRM HOLD (7 oz.) uploaded by Jessica S.White Sands Curl Up in Silk Mousse-FIRM HOLD (7 oz.) uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY WHITE SANDS

There is only one SunChips ®! At SunChips®, we believe being different is good. That's why we created SunChips® with a mission to provide tasty one-of-a-kind snacks that take afternoon snacking from ho-hum to oh yeah! Today, we're still making waves with our wavy unique shape and combination of whole grains and mouthwatering flavors. Because being different is our thing... and we like it that way! see more...

• Why is this popping up something different I scanned a bag of Fre...1 Answers
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Multigrain Snacks 1.5 oz more...
I love sun chips and this one is my favorite. Has great flavor and I love snacking on this or using it for a side in my lunch. It has multigrains and natural ingredients making the flavor and taste really great.
Jessica S.
Review for: Multigrain Snacks more...
Okay, so they are NOT HEALTHY but they are oh so delicious 😋 Cheese Please! I have been in love with this flavor since high school and I thought they were healthier then traditional chips lol
JoAnne O.
While most chips are unhealthy, these are lighter and less greasy than most. I love the crunch and most of the flavors (except original), just wish they put a little more into the bags!
Sophia H.
Delicious and healthy! It just doesn't get any better than that. Always fresh and crunchy too! 21 g of whole grains per 1 oz serving!! 30% less fat that regular potato chips!
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite flavor out of the sunchips. They're addictive and not a bad price depending where you buy them from.
Michelle H.
Garden Salsa and Harvest cheddar are my absolute favorite chips out there! They are so tasty and go great with a sandwich!
Deanna C.
Phoenix
Heart health and 100%whole grain is the reason I choose sun chips! It doesn't leav that greasy oily taste nor feeling
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL
Sun Chips are one of the healthiest chips out there. So, I always have them around. Love the cheddar flavor too!!!
Brie S.
West Rutland, VT
I love that sun chips are multigrain. They're healthier than potato chips and are perfect for snacking!
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
These are so goid! Very yummy flavir that isn't overpowering. Diesnt make you feel guilty
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Why is this popping up something different I scanned a bag of French onion sun chips.