BY WHITE RAIN

Weightless volume and hold, long-lasting shine, fly-away and frizz control. see more...

White Rain® Volumizing Scented Mousse 5 oz. Spout-Top Can
  • "It is only about $1 or $2 and for that price, it works really well and smells great! " in 1 review
Harriet C.
I use this whenever I style my hair and it does a pretty good job on keeping my hair in place. My hairstyle may not last the whole day, but that’s considering my naturally straight hair. I like the smell too and I would definitely repurchase this.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this product keep my hair nice and silky works very well lasts all day my hair feels nice and it works very well and it totally met my expectations I totally recommend this product too other people !
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this moouse. the scent is not over powering and it doesn' weigh my hair down like a lot of other brands. White Rain did it right when they created this product. It' affordable and I will continue to stock up on it!!!
Charlene N.
Edinboro, PA
My hair is naturally curly, so I deep condition it and to add more curl. I used White Rain, Scented Mousse, it was very nice result's. It made muy hair soft curl's and not stiff like some other Mousse's I have used. My hair was also very soft to the touch and shiny. I liked the fresh fragrance also. Another thing I liked about the White Rain Volumizing Mousse was the spout-top can, easy to distribute onto my hair. Also the price for it was very reasonable, and I loved it.
Rebecca M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This mousse holds with out your hair being stiff but one thing I don't like about it is that it leaves a white residue. It's very affordable and smells good. I still use it sometimes only cause it's affordable and it does exactly what it says. If u r going to use it use a little bit of oil or hair shining product
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
I really like the White Rain Volumizing Scented Mousse. It works really good on my hair because my hair is long and thin and doesn't have really any volume to it naturally. It holds for a few hours, but it does start to lose its volumizing qualities after a few hours. I would buy this again for short-term wear.
alize a.
Lompoc, CA
This mousse is so good. I recently was using an over priced mousse and was tired of wasting my money. I stumbled upon White Rain Volumizing Scented Mousse one day at Walmart and absolutely feel in love. It holds really well and is really in expensive. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
I really like this mousse for when my hair is wet and want a beach wavy look, I just put this in my hair and style. It lasts just about all day except in high winds which is about everyday where I live. Still a staple in my hair products and would definitely recommend to others.
Stacy G.
Tampa, FL
When I was a teenager this was the only mousse I used. And I swore by it. I have curly hair and I do tend to like my hair to dry on the crunchy side, and this product never failed for that. Now that I'm older I like to use higher quality products and less crunchy. It did last all day but the scent is unpleasant. I would still use this product in a pinch but regular use dries out my hair.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
This stuff left my hair sticky and completely stiff, I wasn't too impressed with that but the hold was amazing and it lasted a good while I mean not as long as I would have liked it too but it did it's job for a few hours. The smell is amazing but it could use some improvement.

Walmart