BY WHITE RAIN #73 in Mousse

Weightless volume and hold, long-lasting shine, fly-away and frizz control. see more...

White Rain® Volumizing Scented Mousse 5 oz. Spout-Top Can
  • "It is only about $1 or $2 and for that price, it works really well and smells great! " in 1 review
Yalani S.
Blue Mountain
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cornrows in my hair now and have had them for 2 weeks and to keep them lookin new I put some of this on here and it work great I'm in love with the product and will buy it often when I run out
Kali E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a really cheap brand so i was skeptical bc i'm a mousse lover but this stuff is amazing and the smell is actually better than most expensive brands.
Cheyenne B.
Collinwood, TN
To be a cheap mouse this is a great product . The the only problem I truly have with it is that it makes my hair feel heavy. However I love the sent.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this product is ok I guess can be better I say that because I can hold fly aways but to hold anything else you need to use a lot of it
Amanda H.
Meadville
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way. It hold my hair for like the first part of the day. I don't recommend this product.
Holly M.
Pensacola, FL
I use this with every blow-dry to keep my hair voluminous and to keep the oil from showing at the roots. Works great and inexpensive!
Natallia B.
Toms River, NJ
This mousse is very cheap and it works great. It smells weird, but I do like how it is easy to use and it lasts a while, overall okay.
esmaylin b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product cheap and its weightless doesn't make your hair flakey or sticky 👧🏼
Becky T.
This is one of my favorite mousses for the price. It is only about $1 or $2 and for that price, it works really well and smells great!
Amanda E.
Sparks, NV
I used this when I was younger because it was inexpensive. I had to use a lot to control my frizz and it made my hair crusty. Needless to say I do not use it anymore.