Add a Photo

By WHITE RAIN
#76 in Acne Treatments
Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin.
Photos (4)
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
This cream is amazing I take it with me everywhere! Works well and smells good
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
April 16, 2017, 6:02 a.m.
Review for: White Rain® Shea Butter Body Lotion 4 oz. Tube
I was pretty excited to find this at the dollar store,and being such a good price I had to grab it. Unfortunately, for my very sensitive skin it is was too perfumey. I generally moisturize after shaving, and the fragrance in this absolutely BURNS my legs. It does moisturize and make my skin super soft, it's just so strongly fragranced that it's hard to use.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I use this stuff 2 times a day and it is so smooth and creamy but not at all greasy. This has a nice fresh fragrance too. The best part is, I find it at the local dollar tree! Can't beat that price. 1 tube lasts me about a month.
Melonie M.
Melonie M.
An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Harrisburg, AR
This lotion is wonderful. it not only smells good but it leaves my skin feeling soo soft!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: White Rain® Shea Butter Body Lotion 4 oz. Tube
I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.