BY WHITE RAIN

Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin. see more...

Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Got this at the dollar tree. I don't know where else you can get this though. the packaging is super cute! it has a very nice smell to it, but it's not like a perfumy smell. makes my skin very soft. definitely pick this up if you see it! it's great for the price & I'll repurchase if I see it again 😊
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I use this stuff 2 times a day and it is so smooth and creamy but not at all greasy. This has a nice fresh fragrance too. The best part is, I find it at the local dollar tree! Can't beat that price. 1 tube lasts me about a month.
Ennitra B.
Ennitra B.
Highland, CA
It's cheap and I guess it's ok for hand lotion but wouldn't be my first choice. I didn't expect much it was only $1. Bought it from the Dollar Tree
Melonie M.
Melonie M.
An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Erica M.
Erica M.
For only A $1 .. this lotion works awesome! The scent is wonderful smelling also
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Harrisburg, AR
This lotion is wonderful. it not only smells good but it leaves my skin feeling soo soft!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.