BY WHITE RAIN

Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Catherine J.
So impressed by this, picked it up at the dollar tree. The scent is lovely and my skins looks and feel great after using it. Dries in quickly and leaves my skin happy.
Ennitra B.
Highland, CA
It's cheap and I guess it's ok for hand lotion but wouldn't be my first choice. I didn't expect much it was only $1. Bought it from the Dollar Tree
Melonie M.
An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Great soft scent that isn't overwhelming. Makes my hands feel smooth without that greasy feeling.
Ciera W.
Harrisburg, AR
This lotion is wonderful. it not only smells good but it leaves my skin feeling soo soft!!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This stuff is great!! It keeps my body so soft and moisturized. Also it smells amazing!!!!
Erica M.
For only A $1 .. this lotion works awesome! The scent is wonderful smelling also
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
This cream is amazing I take it with me everywhere! Works well and smells good