BY WHITE RAIN

Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin. see more...

Heather R.
I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Anthing shea is great! I love how my skin feel after ever use .
I always love the smell of shea no matter where it is it will always smell nice .
Economic product. Certainly meet my expectations .
Ennitra B.
Highland, CA
It's cheap and I guess it's ok for hand lotion but wouldn't be my first choice. I didn't expect much it was only $1. Bought it from the Dollar Tree
Catherine J.
So impressed by this, picked it up at the dollar tree. The scent is lovely and my skins looks and feel great after using it. Dries in quickly and leaves my skin happy.
Melonie M.
An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Erica M.
For only A $1 .. this lotion works awesome! The scent is wonderful smelling also
Ciera W.
Harrisburg, AR
This lotion is wonderful. it not only smells good but it leaves my skin feeling soo soft!!