BY WHITE RAIN

Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin. see more...

keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This is a great lotion yo keep stored in your car or in your purse. It is great for when your are on the go and for quick uses. It smells really good and the smell is amazing. It is also affordable and can be. Found at the dollar stores.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I was pretty excited to find this at the dollar store,and being such a good price I had to grab it. Unfortunately, for my very sensitive skin it is was too perfumey. I generally moisturize after shaving, and the fragrance in this absolutely BURNS my legs. It does moisturize and make my skin super soft, it's just so strongly fragranced that it's hard to use.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I use this stuff 2 times a day and it is so smooth and creamy but not at all greasy. This has a nice fresh fragrance too. The best part is, I find it at the local dollar tree! Can't beat that price. 1 tube lasts me about a month.
Melonie M.
Melonie M.
An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Erica M.
Erica M.
For only A $1 .. this lotion works awesome! The scent is wonderful smelling also
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Harrisburg, AR
This lotion is wonderful. it not only smells good but it leaves my skin feeling soo soft!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.