BY WHITE RAIN

Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
I received this for christmas, and i did not know white rain made lotion. i truly love this lotion. I wash my hands and put hand sanitizer a million times a day. This lotion has been in my pocket every day since i got it. The smell is not to over powering but perfect. and the softness is wonderful. Perfect carrying size as well. Enjoy
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I was pretty excited to find this at the dollar store,and being such a good price I had to grab it. Unfortunately, for my very sensitive skin it is was too perfumey. I generally moisturize after shaving, and the fragrance in this absolutely BURNS my legs. It does moisturize and make my skin super soft, it's just so strongly fragranced that it's hard to use.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This is a great lotion yo keep stored in your car or in your purse. It is great for when your are on the go and for quick uses. It smells really good and the smell is amazing. It is also affordable and can be. Found at the dollar stores.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This is something I randomly picked up at the dollar tree because I liked the packaging. That being said, I really like the lotion. It's not too oily, I like the scent (which is the scent I think of when I think about lotion), and it's a great value for the amount of product you get. Verdict: definitely recommend giving this one a try.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Got this at the dollar tree. I don't know where else you can get this though. the packaging is super cute! it has a very nice smell to it, but it's not like a perfumy smell. makes my skin very soft. definitely pick this up if you see it! it's great for the price & I'll repurchase if I see it again 😊
teresa j.
Denniston, KY
This is a body saver or shall I say skin saver!! I have very bad dry skin and I have tried so many different lotions and this is the one! Nothing has cured my dry skin like this lotion this is a must have if you are struggling with dry skin so struggle no more cause this is it! Best lotion on the market!
Katherine B.
I use this stuff 2 times a day and it is so smooth and creamy but not at all greasy. This has a nice fresh fragrance too. The best part is, I find it at the local dollar tree! Can't beat that price. 1 tube lasts me about a month.
maria p.
I picked White Rain Shea Butter body lotion from the Dollar Tree and its vergood. I can honestly compare this to Palmers inly 80% less price. Do yourself a favor and try it !
Heather R.
I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Anthing shea is great! I love how my skin feel after ever use .
I always love the smell of shea no matter where it is it will always smell nice .
Economic product. Certainly meet my expectations .