Add a Photo

By WHITE RAIN
#49 in Acne Treatments
Moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect for healthy, soft skin.
Photos (3)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA

This is something I randomly picked up at the dollar tree because I liked the packaging. That being said, I really like the lotion. It's not too oily, I like the scent (which is the scent I think of when I think about lotion), and it's a great value for the amount of product you get. Verdict: definitely recommend giving this one a try.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, Ohio

Got this at the dollar tree. I don't know where else you can get this though. the packaging is super cute! it has a very nice smell to it, but it's not like a perfumy smell. makes my skin very soft. definitely pick this up if you see it! it's great for the price & I'll repurchase if I see it again 😊
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

I use this stuff 2 times a day and it is so smooth and creamy but not at all greasy. This has a nice fresh fragrance too. The best part is, I find it at the local dollar tree! Can't beat that price. 1 tube lasts me about a month.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

Anthing shea is great! I love how my skin feel after ever use .
I always love the smell of shea no matter where it is it will always smell nice .
Economic product. Certainly meet my expectations .
maria p.
maria p.

I picked White Rain Shea Butter body lotion from the Dollar Tree and its vergood. I can honestly compare this to Palmers inly 80% less price. Do yourself a favor and try it !
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

So impressed by this, picked it up at the dollar tree. The scent is lovely and my skins looks and feel great after using it. Dries in quickly and leaves my skin happy.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Piketon, OH

I'm all about 'beauties on a budget' and this is amazing moisturizer that will not break the bank. It is subtle and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky.
Ennitra B.
Ennitra B.
Highland, CA

It's cheap and I guess it's ok for hand lotion but wouldn't be my first choice. I didn't expect much it was only $1. Bought it from the Dollar Tree
Melonie M.
Melonie M.

An affordable way to indulge my dry skin. The lotion is rich and not watery and has a plea to shea butter sent
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL

Great soft scent that isn't overwhelming. Makes my hands feel smooth without that greasy feeling.

Join Now