BY WHITE RAIN

Jean  T.
New Phila, PA
If I could give this product zero stars I would. In this case you get what you pay for. Spend the extra money and buy a salon quality product that not only will condition your hair but because they have a lower water content you will save money as you will use less product.
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've never had much luck with white rain hair products. I don't feel like the scent lasts in my hair and my hair doesn't feel soft after use. The one good thing is that the price is always good.
Kristin B.
GRIMES, IA
I find that when I use this, I feel like there is a film left on my hair and it does not feel clean. I would use your money more wisely and buy a better product.
Amber F.
Grand Forks, ND
Definitely not a go to conditioner. If you looking for a conditioner that actually hydrates your hair especially in winter, spend more money and get something better.
Yesenia R.
Norwalk, CA
I would only use this if I have no other shampoo to use. It's just a basic shampoo that washes your hair, other than that your hair doesn't benefit any other way.
reyna m.
In particular i don't like this product is to waterty and i don't feel clean after i use it i was expecting more from this product
Shane R.
Philippines
This is my favorite shampoo. My hair is so soft. I have dandruff before but when i used this my drandruffs are gone.